|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liza's father's profession?
(b) Trash collector.
(d) Taxicab driver.
2. What is one example Shaw gives of when people might want to change their accents?
(a) To meet monarchs such as the Queen of Spain.
(b) To become teachers.
(c) To play the Queen of Spain onstage.
(d) To win love.
3. What is Liza afraid will kill her?
(a) The draft from the window.
(b) The electric lights.
(c) A bath.
(d) Her father, if he finds out where she is.
4. What does Higgins tempt Liza with just as she is about to leave?
(a) New clothes.
(b) A chocolate.
(c) A purse full of coins.
(d) A diamond ring.
5. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
(a) She gives the Flower Girl too much money.
(b) She acts superior to the Flower Girl.
(c) She doesn't give the Flower Girl any money.
(d) She won't buy any flowers for Clara.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Flower Girl's basket?
2. What is one of Shaw's purposes in writing this play?
3. Who is Robert Bridges and what does he have in common with Higgins?
4. How do the bystanders treat Liza when she becomes upset?
5. What does an upside-down e represent?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)