|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sweet send Shaw?
2. How is Henry Higgins described?
(a) He is young and handsome, but sloppy in his dress.
(b) He is thin and feeble, but has a strong scientific mind.
(c) He is about forty years old, strong and energetic.
(d) He is elderly and distinguished, with the appearance of a scholar.
3. How do the bystanders treat Liza when she becomes upset?
(a) They tell her to get lost because she is a worthless flower girl.
(b) They completely ignore her as if she is invisible.
(c) They are shocked by her bad language.
(d) They are sympathetic to her and defend her.
4. What should happen with the English alphabet, according to Shaw?
(a) It should be simplified to include only the most essential letters.
(b) It should be completely modified to conform with classical Greek letters.
(c) It should be the same as the Spanish alphabet.
(d) It should be increased to the size of the Russian alphabet.
5. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
(a) In a park.
(b) In front of a church.
(c) At a theater.
(d) At a train station.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
2. What surprises Mrs. Pearce?
3. How does Liza feel about the bedroom she'll be staying in?
4. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
5. What is Higgins the author of?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)