|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
(a) She thinks he's spying on her for the police.
(b) He makes fun of her accent in front of everyone.
(c) He won't give her any money.
(d) He knocks over her basket of flowers.
2. How old is the Flower Girl?
(a) She is about eighteen or twenty.
(b) She has just turned twenty-one.
(c) She is "sweet sixteen."
(d) She is only fourteen or fifteen.
3. What does Sweet send Shaw?
4. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) Her hair needs to be brushed.
(b) She is very clean and neat.
(c) She has bad teeth.
(d) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
5. Which best describes the first scene?
(a) A hot and sweltering day.
(b) A cold, wintry evening.
(c) Early morning, just before dawn.
(d) A dark and rainy night.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
2. What does the Gentleman (Pickering) study?
3. What does Higgins give Liza in Act 2 when she begins to cry?
4. What are the Pitman and Gregg systems?
5. What is a problem with the English language, according to Shaw?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)