|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(a) New York.
2. What is Liza's father's profession?
(a) Taxicab driver.
(c) Trash collector.
3. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
(a) She thinks the toilet is for washing hands.
(b) She burns herself with the hot water in the bath.
(c) She thinks the bathtub is for washing clothes.
(d) She uses the toothbrush to brush her hair.
4. Which of the following describes Liza's home?
(a) A dirty shack she shares with her whole family.
(b) She is homeless and sleeps in an alley.
(c) A small, shabby room in an alley.
(d) She sleeps in a suburban kitchen with a fireplace.
5. What does Sweet think of the Pitman system?
(a) He despises it.
(b) He thinks it is brilliant and uses it as a model.
(c) He doesn't like it because it is not phonetic.
(d) He never knows of it because he dies before it is invented.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
2. How does Liza feel about the bedroom she'll be staying in?
3. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
4. What does the taxicab driver realize about Liza that humiliates her?
5. What does Higgins say about women?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)