|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Neppomuck?
(a) A Hungarian prince.
(b) The ambassador from Hungary.
(c) A major rival of Higgins.
(d) A former student of Higgins.
2. What does Higgins say he can do for the Flower Girl (Liza)?
(a) He can make her a Duchess.
(b) He can make her rich.
(c) He can teach her to speak properly.
(d) He can give her a proper education.
3. About how much do Liza's clothes cost?
(a) 1000 pounds
(b) 500 pounds.
(c) 1200 pounds.
(d) 200 pounds.
4. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
(b) He is an inventor.
(c) He writes plays.
(d) He is a professor at Oxford.
5. What surprises Mrs. Pearce?
(a) Liza never wears pajamas; she sleeps in her underwear.
(b) Liza has no underwear.
(c) Liza's clothing is torn and dirty.
(d) Liza has only one change of clothing to her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
2. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
3. What does Liza do when she looks into the mirror?
4. What does Liza say she doesn't want to be accused of?
5. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)