|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Liza feel about the bedroom she'll be staying in?
(a) She thinks it's too good and clean for the likes of her.
(b) She's not used to sleeping in a bed and it seems very strange to her.
(c) She says it makes her feel like a duchess.
(d) She's amazed by its luxurious furnishings.
2. Why is Freddy waiting outside Higgins's house when Liza leaves Higgins?
(a) He is hoping she will run away with him.
(b) He watches her window every night.
(c) To ask her to marry him.
(d) He wants to congratulate her on her success.
3. What two subjects has Higgins told Liza she must stick to in polite conversation?
(a) Hobbies and sports.
(b) The weather and people's health.
(c) The weather and politics.
(d) Family and friends.
4. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
5. What does Liza want to do after her bath?
(a) Change back into her old clothes since she feels uncomfortable this way.
(b) Have a serious talk with her father.
(c) Start her lessons immediately.
(d) Go out and show off her new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Flower Girl know Freddy's name?
2. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
3. About how much do Liza's clothes cost?
4. To Shaw, what is the main advantage of Henry Sweet's "Current Shorthand"?
5. What happened to Liza's parents?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)