|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Freddy waiting outside Higgins's house when Liza leaves Higgins?
(a) He is hoping she will run away with him.
(b) He watches her window every night.
(c) To ask her to marry him.
(d) He wants to congratulate her on her success.
2. What does Higgins say about women?
(a) He thinks men are superior to women and should tell them what to do.
(b) He thinks all women are silly creatures, like animals.
(c) He's happier without them and is a confirmed bachelor.
(d) He has a hard time controlling himself around beautiful women.
3. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He writes plays.
(b) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He is a professor at Oxford.
4. What is NOT one of Henry Higgins's faults?
(a) He is willing to be malicious and cruel in order to get ahead.
(b) He is careless about other people's feelings.
(c) He can be a bully.
(d) He sometimes has tantrums when things go wrong.
5. What does Higgins offer to do for Liza at the end of the play?
(a) Pay for her to go to school.
(b) Adopt her as his daughter.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Get her a flower shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
2. What does Higgins say about the experiment with Liza?
3. When Liza comes to see Higgins in Act 2, what does she ask him to do?
4. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
5. How much money does Doolittle demand from Higgins in exchange for his daughter?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)