|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Freddy and Liza go at the end of Act 4?
(a) To Covent Garden, where they see Liza's father.
(b) To the chapel to get married.
(c) To see Mrs. Higgins.
(d) They ride around the city all night.
2. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
(b) True love.
3. What does Sweet send Shaw?
4. What should happen with the English alphabet, according to Shaw?
(a) It should be simplified to include only the most essential letters.
(b) It should be completely modified to conform with classical Greek letters.
(c) It should be increased to the size of the Russian alphabet.
(d) It should be the same as the Spanish alphabet.
5. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He writes plays.
(b) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
(c) He is a professor at Oxford.
(d) He is an inventor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins notice about Liza's father, Doolittle?
2. What does Liza ask Higgins about her clothes?
3. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
4. According to Shaw, what can people do to get rid of their low-class accents?
5. What question does Liza have for Higgins after the party is over and they are back at Higgins's home?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)