|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
(a) He is boring.
(b) He is very clever, perhaps too clever.
(c) He is a fool.
(d) He is a perfect companion for Liza.
2. For how long will Liza stay with Higgins as his pupil?
(a) Six months.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Six weeks.
(d) Three months.
3. What does the ambassador's wife think of Liza?
(a) Liza looks strangely familiar.
(b) Liza may have a secret.
(c) Liza is a sensation, and must have royal blood.
(d) Liza could become a diplomat.
4. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
(a) Elegant and sensible.
(b) Adoring of her son, her only child.
(c) Silly and snobbish.
(d) Very controlling of her son.
5. What does Higgins say to Liza after she faces up to him and hurts his feelings in Act 4?
(a) There can never be any feeling between the likes of her and the likes of him.
(b) Such an insignificant girl as her can never hurt him.
(c) She has wounded him to the core.
(d) He always loved her, although she never knew it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Flower Girl selling?
2. What should happen with the English alphabet, according to Shaw?
3. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
4. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
5. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)