|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Liza at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Back in Covent Garden, wandering in the vegetable market.
(b) With Mrs. Higgins.
(c) With her father.
(d) With Freddy.
2. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
(a) True love.
3. What upsets Higgins now that Liza is gone?
(a) He doesn't have anyone to find his slippers.
(b) He doesn't know what appointments he has.
(c) He needs her to cook his breakfast.
(d) He misses the sound of her voice.
4. Why is Pickering afraid at the party?
(a) Neppomuck is on the verge of discovering the truth about Liza.
(b) The ambassador's wife asks too many questions.
(c) Liza is playing the part too well.
(d) Liza makes a mistake when she says a shocking word.
5. What does Mrs. Higgins think when her son shows up for a social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She is delighted and she brags to all her friends about him.
(b) She wants him to leave because he offends all her friends.
(c) She is delighted to see him and she always begs him to socialize more.
(d) She wants to introduce him to some young ladies eligible for marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Pickering and Higgins say makes Liza a "genius"?
2. What does Higgins offer to do for Liza at the end of the play?
3. Whom do Higgins and Pickering go see when they discover Liza is missing?
4. What does Doolittle promise to do with the money?
5. Where do Freddy and Liza go at the end of Act 4?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)