|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Shaw try to do for Sweet?
(a) Get him a teaching position.
(b) Involve him in the theater.
(c) Help him get an article published.
(d) Dedicate the play Pygmalion to him.
2. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
(a) True love.
3. What happens to the Flower Girl's basket?
(a) Someone steals it.
(b) It is knocked to the ground by Higgins.
(c) It is knocked to the ground by Freddy.
(d) The police seize it, saying she has no license to sell flowers.
4. What does Sweet send Shaw?
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) The police.
(b) Liza's father.
(c) Mrs. Higgins.
(d) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tito Pagliardini?
2. Which best describes the first scene?
3. What does Higgins eat while he talks of Liza's future?
4. What does Higgins notice about Liza's father, Doolittle?
5. What does Mrs. Higgins say Pickering and Higgins have done wrong?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)