|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza say when she sees her father looking so different in Act 5?
2. What does Higgins give Liza in Act 2 when she begins to cry?
(a) A meal.
(b) A handkerchief to wipe her nose with.
(c) A whack on the bum with a broomstick.
(d) A shilling for the taxi.
3. Which of the following describes the Gentleman (later identified as Pickering)?
(a) He is snobbish and rude.
(b) He is dressed in a uniform.
(c) He is an elderly, military type.
(d) He is young and dashing.
4. Who is Tito Pagliardini?
(a) A playwright.
(b) An expert in Italian dialects.
(c) A phonetics expert.
(d) An opera singer.
5. What does Liza want to do after her bath?
(a) Have a serious talk with her father.
(b) Start her lessons immediately.
(c) Change back into her old clothes since she feels uncomfortable this way.
(d) Go out and show off her new clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins say about women?
2. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
3. What does Higgins ask Mrs. Pearce to do with Liza's clothing?
4. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
5. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)