|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza want to do after her bath?
(a) Have a serious talk with her father.
(b) Start her lessons immediately.
(c) Go out and show off her new clothes.
(d) Change back into her old clothes since she feels uncomfortable this way.
2. Why can't Liza read what Higgins writes?
(a) She is uneducated and has never learned how to read.
(b) He uses a phonetic alphabet.
(c) It is written in French, a language she doesn't know.
(d) It is written in a cryptic code.
3. What is the strange man (Higgins) doing behind the pillar?
(a) Waiting for a taxicab.
(b) Taking notes.
(c) Spying on Liza.
(d) Hiding from the police.
4. Which of the following is among Liza's treasured possessions?
(a) A fashionable dress that she has never worn.
(b) A picture of her deceased mother.
(c) A book of Shakespeare's plays.
(d) A birdcage.
5. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
(a) At a party at the Embassy.
(b) At the prestigious Ascot horse races.
(c) At a grand ball in Buckingham Palace.
(d) At a Beethoven concert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
2. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
3. How old is the Flower Girl?
4. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
5. What happens to the Flower Girl's basket?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)