|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(a) New York.
2. To what does Higgins compare Liza?
(a) A squashed cabbage-leaf.
(b) The Queen of Sheba.
(c) A flower in the mud.
(d) A diamond in the rough.
3. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He is extremely large and burly.
(b) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
(c) He has a very hairy face.
(d) He is exceptionally handsome.
4. What is the Flower Girl selling?
5. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. What bet does Higgins make with Pickering?
2. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
3. What does Higgins say when he finds that Liza is not married?
4. When Liza comes to see Higgins in Act 2, what does she ask him to do?
5. At the end of Act 2, Higgins is shown teaching Liza a lesson. What specifically does Higgins teach Liza?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)