|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Liza's father's profession?
(a) Trash collector.
(d) Taxicab driver.
2. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
(a) At a theater.
(b) In a park.
(c) At a train station.
(d) In front of a church.
3. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
(a) She thinks he's spying on her for the police.
(b) He won't give her any money.
(c) He knocks over her basket of flowers.
(d) He makes fun of her accent in front of everyone.
4. What is Liza afraid will kill her?
(a) Her father, if he finds out where she is.
(b) The electric lights.
(c) The draft from the window.
(d) A bath.
5. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) He used to beat Liza, but she says she deserved it.
(b) He was never married to her mother.
(c) He has a chronic drinking problem, but it doesn't bother Liza at all.
(d) He may have murdered her aunt, but she deserved it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
2. How is Henry Higgins described?
3. Which elements of the English alphabet have no agreed speech value?
4. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
5. How does Higgins make his money?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)