|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) He has a chronic drinking problem, but it doesn't bother Liza at all.
(b) He used to beat Liza, but she says she deserved it.
(c) He may have murdered her aunt, but she deserved it.
(d) He was never married to her mother.
2. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
(b) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(c) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
(d) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
3. Who is in Higgins's laboratory with Higgins at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) Nobody; Higgins is alone.
(b) Mrs. Pearce.
(c) Liza Doolittle.
4. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
(a) She won't buy any flowers for Clara.
(b) She gives the Flower Girl too much money.
(c) She doesn't give the Flower Girl any money.
(d) She acts superior to the Flower Girl.
5. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
2. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
3. What is Liza's father's profession?
4. What should happen with the spelling of the English language, according to Shaw?
5. What does Higgins ask Mrs. Pearce to do with Liza's clothing?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)