|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
(a) Elegant and sensible.
(b) Adoring of her son, her only child.
(c) Silly and snobbish.
(d) Very controlling of her son.
2. Who is Tito Pagliardini?
(a) An opera singer.
(b) An expert in Italian dialects.
(c) A playwright.
(d) A phonetics expert.
3. For how long will Liza stay with Higgins as his pupil?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three months.
(c) Six months.
(d) Six weeks.
4. What should happen with the English alphabet, according to Shaw?
(a) It should be increased to the size of the Russian alphabet.
(b) It should be the same as the Spanish alphabet.
(c) It should be simplified to include only the most essential letters.
(d) It should be completely modified to conform with classical Greek letters.
5. What does Mrs. Higgins think when her son shows up for a social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) She wants him to leave because he offends all her friends.
(b) She is delighted and she brags to all her friends about him.
(c) She is delighted to see him and she always begs him to socialize more.
(d) She wants to introduce him to some young ladies eligible for marriage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
2. What does Shaw try to do for Sweet?
3. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
4. What skill does Neppomuck have?
5. What is the strange man (Higgins) doing behind the pillar?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)