|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
(a) She doesn't give the Flower Girl any money.
(b) She gives the Flower Girl too much money.
(c) She acts superior to the Flower Girl.
(d) She won't buy any flowers for Clara.
2. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
(b) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
(c) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
(d) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
3. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He writes plays.
(b) He is a professor at Oxford.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
4. How does Liza feel about the bedroom she'll be staying in?
(a) She's amazed by its luxurious furnishings.
(b) She says it makes her feel like a duchess.
(c) She thinks it's too good and clean for the likes of her.
(d) She's not used to sleeping in a bed and it seems very strange to her.
5. What mistake does Liza make in the bathroom?
(a) She burns herself with the hot water in the bath.
(b) She uses the toothbrush to brush her hair.
(c) She thinks the toilet is for washing hands.
(d) She thinks the bathtub is for washing clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the Flower Girl's basket?
2. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
3. When Liza comes to see Higgins in Act 2, what does she ask him to do?
4. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
5. What insulting term does Higgins use to describe Liza in Act 2?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)