|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) She has bad teeth.
(b) She is very clean and neat.
(c) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
(d) Her hair needs to be brushed.
2. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Embassy.
(b) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(c) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
(d) Buckingham Palace.
3. What shocking word does Liza use during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
4. At which university does Sweet teach?
(b) The Imperial Institute in London.
5. Of what does Mrs. Pearce warn Higgins?
(a) She warns him that Liza may be dishonest and should be watched carefully.
(b) She warns him to be polite and not swear around Liza.
(c) She warns him that Liza's father may come for her.
(d) She warns him not to take sexual advantage of Liza.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
2. Which best describes the first scene?
3. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
4. Who is in Higgins's laboratory with Higgins at the beginning of Act 2?
5. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)