|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Open a flower shop.
(b) Go back to her father where she belongs.
(c) Forgive Higgins and come back.
(d) Marry Freddy and be happy.
2. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Someone to love.
(b) Tickets to the theater.
(c) A taxicab.
(d) Flowers for his mother.
3. What does Liza say when she sees her father looking so different in Act 5?
4. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
(a) At the prestigious Ascot horse races.
(b) At a party at the Embassy.
(c) At a Beethoven concert.
(d) At a grand ball in Buckingham Palace.
5. What does the Gentleman (Pickering) study?
(a) American and British slang.
(b) The psychology of poverty.
(c) Sociology, or the study of human social behavior.
(d) Dialects spoken in India.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
2. Where is Liza at the beginning of Act 5?
3. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
4. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
5. What makes Liza happy at the end of the evening?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)