|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) The police.
(b) Liza's father.
(c) Mrs. Higgins.
(d) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
2. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
(a) Neppomuck might figure out Liza's true background and create a scene.
(b) Neppomuck might tell the hosts about Higgins's bet.
(c) Liza might say curse words and create a scene.
(d) Liza might tell Neppomuck the truth.
3. What is the strange man (Higgins) doing behind the pillar?
(a) Spying on Liza.
(b) Waiting for a taxicab.
(c) Taking notes.
(d) Hiding from the police.
4. What is the main reason Higgins brings Liza to the social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To allow his mother to meet her.
(b) To announce their upcoming engagement.
(c) To see if people really believe that she is a duchess.
(d) To give her practice in polite conversation.
5. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(a) Equals under the sight of God.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is the Flower Girl?
2. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
3. What is Higgins the author of?
4. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
5. What does Higgins say he will do if Liza doesn't come back?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)