|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
(a) A fool who can't support Liza.
(b) A humbug and imposter.
(c) A gentleman who can support Liza.
(d) A cruel tyrant.
2. What new skill does Liza have?
(a) She cooks delicious meals for Higgins.
(b) She has learned the fine art of conversation.
(c) She plays the piano beautifully.
(d) She speaks perfect French.
3. What is the main reason Higgins brings Liza to the social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) To see if people really believe that she is a duchess.
(b) To give her practice in polite conversation.
(c) To allow his mother to meet her.
(d) To announce their upcoming engagement.
4. How does Higgins promise to treat Liza if she comes back to him?
(a) With respect and care.
(b) With all his love.
(c) The same as always.
(d) Like a duchess.
5. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
(b) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
(c) How to speak as she did before.
(d) How good it feels to curse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking word does Liza use during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
2. What city is the setting of Shaw's play?
3. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
4. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
5. Who is Neppomuck?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)