|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
(b) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
(c) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
(d) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
2. What makes Liza happy at the end of the evening?
(a) She sold all her flowers.
(b) Higgins gives her a pocketful of change.
(c) Higgins promises to give her lessons.
(d) Freddy is falling in love with her.
3. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) For his wedding.
(c) To impress Liza and Higgins.
(d) To make a speech.
4. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She is American.
(b) She is a European duchess.
(c) She was educated in France.
(d) She is a Hungarian princess.
5. Where is Liza at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) With Mrs. Higgins.
(b) Back in Covent Garden, wandering in the vegetable market.
(c) With her father.
(d) With Freddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Higgins make his money?
2. What upsets Higgins now that Liza is gone?
3. Whom do Higgins and Pickering go see when they discover Liza is missing?
4. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)