|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza plan to do for money?
(a) Work as a teacher of phonetics.
(b) Marry Freddy.
(c) She won't need money because her father will support her.
(d) Open a flower shop.
2. What does Higgins think of Neppomuck?
(a) He is very clever, perhaps too clever.
(b) He is a perfect companion for Liza.
(c) He is a fool.
(d) He is boring.
3. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) For his wedding.
(c) To impress Liza and Higgins.
(d) To make a speech.
4. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
(b) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
(c) How good it feels to curse.
(d) How to speak as she did before.
5. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) She is very clean and neat.
(b) Her hair needs to be brushed.
(c) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
(d) She has bad teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the taxicab driver realize about Liza that humiliates her?
2. Why is Clara annoyed with her mother?
3. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
4. Which best describes the first scene?
5. What is the main reason Higgins brings Liza to the social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)