|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What skill does Neppomuck have?
(a) He is an interpreter who knows 32 languages.
(b) He is a clever international spy who can read people's body language.
(c) He is a psychic capable of reading the secret thoughts of people.
(d) He can do magic tricks and sleight of hand.
2. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
(a) Mrs. Higgins.
(b) The police.
(c) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(d) Liza's father.
3. What does Mrs. Higgins say Pickering and Higgins have done wrong?
(a) They should not have kicked her out.
(b) They should have complimented Liza.
(c) They should have paid Liza a regular wage.
(d) They should never have taught Liza.
4. What shocking word does Liza use during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
5. Which best describes the first scene?
(a) A cold, wintry evening.
(b) Early morning, just before dawn.
(c) A dark and rainy night.
(d) A hot and sweltering day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
2. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
3. What upsets Higgins now that Liza is gone?
4. Who says, "The secret is not having good manners or bad manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls."
5. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)