|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) How to speak as she did before.
(b) How good it feels to curse.
(c) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
(d) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
2. While talking with the Eynsford Hills at the social visit in Act 3, what does Higgins say all people really are?
(c) Equals under the sight of God.
3. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
4. What do Pickering and Higgins say makes Liza a "genius"?
(a) She can remember all of Higgins's appointments and finds his slippers when he loses them.
(b) She can charm anyone she meets instantly.
(c) She has a perfect ear and can imitate any sound she hears.
(d) She knows exactly what to say in any social situation.
5. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
(b) To jump in the river.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) To see Higgins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liza want from Higgins at the end of the play?
2. What does Higgins say he will do if Liza doesn't come back?
3. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
4. What shocking thing does Liza tell her listeners at the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
5. What does Liza realize at the end of Act 5?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)