|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is among Liza's treasured possessions?
(a) A book of Shakespeare's plays.
(b) A fashionable dress that she has never worn.
(c) A birdcage.
(d) A picture of her deceased mother.
2. What is the Flower Girl selling?
3. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) The Embassy.
(b) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
4. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
(a) Adoring of her son, her only child.
(b) Silly and snobbish.
(c) Very controlling of her son.
(d) Elegant and sensible.
5. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
(b) He is a professor at Oxford.
(c) He is an inventor.
(d) He writes plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
2. Which of the following first interests Higgins about Liza?
3. Which of the following describes the Gentleman (later identified as Pickering)?
4. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
5. How does the Flower Girl know Freddy's name?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)