|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the ambassador's wife think of Liza?
(a) Liza may have a secret.
(b) Liza could become a diplomat.
(c) Liza looks strangely familiar.
(d) Liza is a sensation, and must have royal blood.
2. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
(a) She is wearing a black sailor hat.
(b) Her hair needs to be brushed.
(c) She is very clean and neat.
(d) She has bad teeth.
3. What is Mrs. Higgins concerned about after meeting Liza at the social visit in Act 3?
(a) Whether Liza will be able to pass as a lady.
(b) How many people Liza will offend with her shocking talk.
(c) What will happen to Liza when the experiment is over.
(d) Whether her son will fall in love with Liza.
4. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) To jump in the river.
(d) To see Higgins.
5. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
(a) Adoring of her son, her only child.
(b) Silly and snobbish.
(c) Elegant and sensible.
(d) Very controlling of her son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "The secret is not having good manners or bad manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls."
2. What does the Gentleman (Pickering) study?
3. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
4. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
5. What upsets Higgins now that Liza is gone?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)