|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following first interests Higgins about Liza?
(a) Her ability to survive on the tough urban streets.
(b) Her exceptional beauty.
(c) Her cleverness.
(d) Her Cockney accent.
2. Which of the following best describes Higgins's profession?
3. What does Liza forget in Act 5?
(a) How to speak as she did before.
(b) How good it feels to curse.
(c) All of Higgins' wrongdoing to her.
(d) All of her fathers wrongs to her.
4. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
(a) A gentleman who can support Liza.
(b) A cruel tyrant.
(c) A fool who can't support Liza.
(d) A humbug and imposter.
5. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) To impress Liza and Higgins.
(c) For his wedding.
(d) To make a speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
2. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
3. Why can't Liza read what Higgins writes?
4. Which of the following describes the Gentleman (later identified as Pickering)?
5. How do the bystanders treat Liza when she becomes upset?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)