|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Higgins say he can do for the Flower Girl (Liza)?
(a) He can make her a Duchess.
(b) He can give her a proper education.
(c) He can teach her to speak properly.
(d) He can make her rich.
2. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
3. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Marry Freddy and be happy.
(b) Forgive Higgins and come back.
(c) Go back to her father where she belongs.
(d) Open a flower shop.
4. Which best describes the first scene?
(a) A cold, wintry evening.
(b) A hot and sweltering day.
(c) Early morning, just before dawn.
(d) A dark and rainy night.
5. Why does Liza become upset with Higgins?
(a) He won't give her any money.
(b) She thinks he's spying on her for the police.
(c) He makes fun of her accent in front of everyone.
(d) He knocks over her basket of flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
2. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
3. Whom do Higgins and Pickering call on the phone when they find Liza missing?
4. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
5. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)