|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following first interests Higgins about Liza?
(a) Her cleverness.
(b) Her exceptional beauty.
(c) Her ability to survive on the tough urban streets.
(d) Her Cockney accent.
2. Who is delighted with Liza's "small talk" during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) Higgins and Pickering.
(b) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(c) Mrs. Higgins.
(d) Freddy and Clara.
3. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
(a) Creditors, asking him to pay his debts.
(b) The police, who think he is guilty of stealing the money.
(c) His relatives, asking for money.
(d) Women, who want to marry him.
4. What does Liza realize at the end of Act 5?
(a) She's truly and deeply in love with Higgins.
(b) She's truly and deeply in love with Freddy.
(c) She's no better than she ever was.
(d) She's every bit as good as Higgins.
5. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(b) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
(c) Buckingham Palace.
(d) The Embassy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liza plan to do for money?
2. Who says, "The secret is not having good manners or bad manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls."
3. What is the Flower Girl selling?
4. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
5. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)