|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Freddy looking for at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Someone to love.
(b) Tickets to the theater.
(c) A taxicab.
(d) Flowers for his mother.
2. What does Higgins offer to do for Liza at the end of the play?
(a) Get her a flower shop.
(b) Pay for her to go to school.
(c) Adopt her as his daughter.
(d) Marry her.
3. How does the Flower Girl know Freddy's name?
(a) She has seen him somewhere before.
(b) She doesn't; she calls all young men "Freddy" or "Charlie."
(c) She heard the women call him by that name.
(d) They are secretly lovers.
4. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She is a Hungarian princess.
(b) She is American.
(c) She is a European duchess.
(d) She was educated in France.
5. What makes Liza happy at the end of the evening?
(a) Higgins gives her a pocketful of change.
(b) Higgins promises to give her lessons.
(c) She sold all her flowers.
(d) Freddy is falling in love with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Higgins concerned about after meeting Liza at the social visit in Act 3?
2. What does the Flower Girl call the Gentleman?
3. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
4. What does Liza say when she sees her father looking so different in Act 5?
5. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)