|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
(a) Marry Freddy and be happy.
(b) Forgive Higgins and come back.
(c) Open a flower shop.
(d) Go back to her father where she belongs.
2. What does Higgins say he will do if Liza doesn't come back?
(a) He will miss her.
(b) He will forget her.
(c) He will kill himself.
(d) He doesn't care one way or the other.
3. What shocking thing does Liza tell her listeners at the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) She believes her aunt was murdered over a hat.
(b) She is in love with Freddy.
(c) Her aunt caught diphtheria and died a horrible death.
(d) She is in love with Colonel Pickering.
4. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
5. How do the bystanders treat Liza when she becomes upset?
(a) They are sympathetic to her and defend her.
(b) They tell her to get lost because she is a worthless flower girl.
(c) They are shocked by her bad language.
(d) They completely ignore her as if she is invisible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Higgins and Pickering fear might happen at the end of Act 3 to spoil their bet?
2. Who says, "The secret is not having good manners or bad manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls."
3. What happens to the Flower Girl's basket?
4. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
5. What is Mrs. Higgins concerned about after meeting Liza at the social visit in Act 3?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)