|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting at the beginning of Act 3?
(a) Mrs. Eynsford Hill's parlor.
(b) Buckingham Palace.
(c) Mrs. Higgins's drawing room.
(d) The Embassy.
2. Where is Liza at the beginning of Act 5?
(a) Back in Covent Garden, wandering in the vegetable market.
(b) With her father.
(c) With Mrs. Higgins.
(d) With Freddy.
3. In the last part of Act 3, Higgins and Pickering take Liza for her final test. Where does this "test" take place?
(a) At a grand ball in Buckingham Palace.
(b) At a Beethoven concert.
(c) At the prestigious Ascot horse races.
(d) At a party at the Embassy.
4. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
(a) He may have murdered her aunt, but she deserved it.
(b) He has a chronic drinking problem, but it doesn't bother Liza at all.
(c) He was never married to her mother.
(d) He used to beat Liza, but she says she deserved it.
5. Whom do Higgins and Pickering go see when they discover Liza is missing?
(a) Mrs. Higgins.
(b) Mrs. Eynsford Hill.
(c) Liza's father.
(d) The police.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Higgins make his money?
2. What shocking word does Liza use during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
3. Which of the following does NOT describe the Flower Girl's appearance?
4. Which of the following first interests Higgins about Liza?
5. Who says, "I havnt any small talk. If people would only be frank and say what they really think!"
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)