|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Flower Girl selling?
2. How does the Flower Girl know Freddy's name?
(a) She heard the women call him by that name.
(b) She doesn't; she calls all young men "Freddy" or "Charlie."
(c) They are secretly lovers.
(d) She has seen him somewhere before.
3. In Act 5, Doolittle reveals that he is miserable because certain people are hounding him. Who are these people, and why are they after Doolitttle?
(a) His relatives, asking for money.
(b) The police, who think he is guilty of stealing the money.
(c) Women, who want to marry him.
(d) Creditors, asking him to pay his debts.
4. Where is Act 1 of the play set?
(a) At a theater.
(b) In front of a church.
(c) At a train station.
(d) In a park.
5. To what does Higgins compare Liza?
(a) A squashed cabbage-leaf.
(b) A diamond in the rough.
(c) A flower in the mud.
(d) The Queen of Sheba.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Liza plan to do for money?
2. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
3. What shocking word does Liza use during the social visit with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
4. Which of the following is among Liza's treasured possessions?
5. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)