|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Flower Girl selling?
2. Which of the following first interests Higgins about Liza?
(a) Her exceptional beauty.
(b) Her Cockney accent.
(c) Her cleverness.
(d) Her ability to survive on the tough urban streets.
3. What does Neppomuck think must be Liza's true background?
(a) She was educated in France.
(b) She is a Hungarian princess.
(c) She is a European duchess.
(d) She is American.
4. Which of the following is among Liza's treasured possessions?
(a) A fashionable dress that she has never worn.
(b) A picture of her deceased mother.
(c) A book of Shakespeare's plays.
(d) A birdcage.
5. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
(a) Higgins has made him lose all his money.
(b) Higgins has made him a respectable gentleman.
(c) He thinks Higgins has taken advantage of Liza.
(d) He thinks Higgins has kicked Liza out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
2. What does Higgins think of his mother?
3. What does Liza think about the party?
4. What does Pickering want Liza to do at the end of Act 5?
5. What does Higgins offer to do for Liza at the end of the play?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)