|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can't Liza read what Higgins writes?
(a) He uses a phonetic alphabet.
(b) She is uneducated and has never learned how to read.
(c) It is written in a cryptic code.
(d) It is written in French, a language she doesn't know.
2. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He has a very hairy face.
(b) He is extremely large and burly.
(c) He is exceptionally handsome.
(d) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
3. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
(a) Adoring of her son, her only child.
(b) Silly and snobbish.
(c) Very controlling of her son.
(d) Elegant and sensible.
4. How does Higgins make his money?
(a) He is an inventor.
(b) He teaches people to speak with a proper accent.
(c) He writes plays.
(d) He is a professor at Oxford.
5. What does Liza realize at the end of Act 5?
(a) She's truly and deeply in love with Higgins.
(b) She's every bit as good as Higgins.
(c) She's no better than she ever was.
(d) She's truly and deeply in love with Freddy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Higgins say Pickering and Higgins have done wrong?
2. What does Liza plan to do for money?
3. What new skill does Liza have?
4. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
5. How old is the Flower Girl?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)