|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Liza tell Freddy she is going at the end of Act 1?
(a) Buckingham Palace.
(c) To jump in the river.
(d) To see Higgins.
2. What does the ambassador's wife think of Liza?
(a) Liza could become a diplomat.
(b) Liza looks strangely familiar.
(c) Liza is a sensation, and must have royal blood.
(d) Liza may have a secret.
3. What makes Liza happy at the end of the evening?
(a) Freddy is falling in love with her.
(b) Higgins gives her a pocketful of change.
(c) Higgins promises to give her lessons.
(d) She sold all her flowers.
4. Why is Doolittle dressed up at the end of the play?
(a) For Liza and Freddy's wedding.
(b) To impress Liza and Higgins.
(c) For his wedding.
(d) To make a speech.
5. What is striking about Neppomuck's appearance?
(a) He is exceptionally handsome.
(b) He is extremely large and burly.
(c) He has very dark, swarthy skin.
(d) He has a very hairy face.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the bystanders treat Liza when she becomes upset?
2. How is Mrs. Higgins portrayed?
3. What shocking fact does Liza reveal about her father while talking with the Eynsford Hills in Act 3?
4. What does the Gentleman (Pickering) study?
5. What is the difference between a lady and a flower girl?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)