One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Liza happy at the end of the evening?
(a) Freddy is falling in love with her.
(b) Higgins gives her a pocketful of change.
(c) She sold all her flowers.
(d) Higgins promises to give her lessons.
2. At the beginning of Act 5, Doolittle's life has changed. What must he now do?
(a) Go at once to America to work for Ezra Wannafeller.
(b) Give lectures about morality.
(c) Work hard as a laborer to support Liza.
(d) Teach phonetics at a new school for the poor.
3. What does Liza say when she sees her father looking so different in Act 5?
4. How old is the Flower Girl?
(a) She is only fourteen or fifteen.
(b) She is "sweet sixteen."
(c) She is about eighteen or twenty.
(d) She has just turned twenty-one.
5. What does Liza think about the party?
(a) She is dazzled by all the glamour and glitz and never wants it to end.
(b) She agrees with Higgins that high society parties are dreadfully boring.
(c) She thinks she can never fit in with all these people.
(d) She is delighted that she is causing such a sensation.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Higgins, what is Freddy?
2. What is Higgins the author of?
3. What is the main reason Higgins brings Liza to the social visit at the beginning of Act 3?
4. What is Mrs. Higgins concerned about after meeting Liza at the social visit in Act 3?
5. Why is Liza's father, Doolittle, upset with Higgins?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)