|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is given to the clubs that begin shooting tires?
(a) Pea Shooter Clubs.
(b) Tire Shooter Clubs.
(c) Frank the Flower Clubs.
(d) Pea Pin Clubs.
2. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
3. How many peas and pins do the pushcart vendors decide they must buy?
(a) A half ton of each.
(b) None, they'll build the pins and grow the peas.
(c) As many as they can grow.
(d) A ton of each.
4. What is one theory about how Frank could have caused all the flats?
(a) He had a car .
(b) He was a very good shot.
(c) He could run very fast.
(d) He had a helicopter.
5. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
(a) Ninety bunches of daffodils.
(b) Ninety dozen donuts.
(c) Ninety dozen piano stools.
(d) Nineteen hundred pickles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
2. What do the Posey's use as weapons in their attempt to keep the Pea Tack Squad out?
3. How many tires does Frank the Flower really believe he has killed?
4. Who tells the Mayor that the tax has to be lifted?
5. Who turns Frank the Flower in for shooting tires?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Wenda Gambling?
2. Why is Wenda Gambing included on the panel of traffic experts attempting to explain why the traffic had come to a complete standstill?
3. What is the reaction of people who see a truck with a flat?
4. What do the other pushcart vendors decide to do after Frank the Flower is arrested?
5. What is the purpose of the map on the wall at Maxie Hammerman's?
6. What is the attitude of the pushcart vendors toward the tacks tax?
7. Who shot a woman with a pea pin and why?
8. What is the attitude of people who find the trucks off the streets?
9. How and why does Frank the Flower take the blame for all the flat tires?
10. Who is it that people believe to be the source of the traffic problem?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)