|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
2. Who do the Pea Tack Squad call to help gain entrance into Posey's Peas?
(a) The Pushcart Vendors.
(b) The Police Department.
(c) The Neighborhood Watch.
(d) The Fire Department.
3. How many tires does Frank the Flower really believe he has killed?
(a) Fourteen or Fifteen.
(b) Seventeen or Eighteen.
(c) Seven or Eight.
(d) Seventy or Eighty.
4. What is Morris the Florist's pushcart number?
5. Prior to the sale of the ton of peas to the pushcart vendors, what had been Mr. Posey's largest sale?
(a) Three hundred pounds.
(b) Thirty tons.
(c) Thirty pounds.
(d) Three tons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
2. What is one theory about how Frank could have caused all the flats?
3. Who do taxi drivers say is to blame for the heavy traffic in New York?
4. Who questions Frank the Flower once he's at the police station?
5. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Pea Tack Squad tell the packaging companies to convince them that they should shut down?
2. What is the condition of Posey's plant after the Pea Tack Squad comes in?
3. What is the tactic being used by General Anna to cause flats and why?
4. What is another name for the first incident of the pushcart war and why?
5. Big Moe talks about the fear that the women will become involved in the situation. Why does Big Moe believe women will become involved and what does he say will be the outcome if they do?
6. How does Old Anna come to be known as General Anna?
7. How and why does Frank the Flower take the blame for all the flat tires?
8. What is the attitude of the pushcart vendors toward the tacks tax?
9. Give a basic overview of the "peanut butter speech."
10. What happens to Wenda Gambling?
This section contains 981 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)