|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morris the Florist begin offering at a discount to children under ten?
(a) Flowers suitable for hat bands.
(b) Pea shooters.
2. How many Mighty Mammoths does the mayor use to blockage entrances into the city?
3. How many sections of the city report flats once they begin occurring again?
4. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) There's no purpose.
(b) To make traffic flow better.
(c) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(d) To declare war on the pushcarts.
5. Who are hardest hit by the tacks tax?
(a) Hardware stores.
(c) Pushcart peddlers.
6. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
(a) Marvin Seely.
(b) Albert P. Mack.
(c) Morris the Florist.
(d) Mark the Pickle Seller.
7. Who is causing the next round of truck flats?
(b) General Anna.
(c) All the pushcart vendors.
(d) Harry the Hot Dog.
8. What is the word the citizens of New York use to protest the tacks tax?
9. What do the Posey's use as weapons in their attempt to keep the Pea Tack Squad out?
(b) Sacks of peas.
(d) Pea shooters.
10. Who are the last motorists to become frightened of the trucks?
(a) The pedestrians.
(b) The pushcart vendors.
(c) The taxi drivers.
(d) The movie stars.
11. What is it that makes the Police Commissioner think Frank is a crackpot?
(a) His hat.
(b) His pea shooter.
(c) His pushcart.
(d) His name.
12. Who is it that gives away boxes of tacks to his customers?
(a) The Mayor.
(b) Harry Hot Dog.
(c) Mr. Jerusalem.
(d) General Anna.
13. Prior to the sale of the ton of peas to the pushcart vendors, what had been Mr. Posey's largest sale?
(a) Three hundred pounds.
(b) Thirty tons.
(c) Three tons.
(d) Thirty pounds.
14. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
(a) The ninth day of the pea shooter campaign.
(b) In June.
(c) The day after Big Moe's first flat.
(d) The first day of the pea shooter campaign.
15. What is the name of the company where the peas were purchased?
(a) The Pea Place.
(b) The Black-Eyed Pea.
(c) Posey's Pea Company.
(d) Wenda Gambling.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
2. What does Mack believe to be the explanation behind the flats?
3. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
4. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
5. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)