1. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
A pickle barrel
2. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
Morris the Florist.
3. Who is the driver of the truck that hits the first truck of the pushcart war?
Albert P. Mack.
4. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
Ninety dozen piano stools.
5. Which of the following is NOT one of the three sizes of trucks operated by Mammoth Moving Company?
This section contains 4,712 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)