|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who breaks Maxie Hammerman's radio?
(a) Maxie Hammerman.
(b) General Anna.
(c) Albert P. Mack.
(d) Mr. Jerusalem.
2. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To make traffic flow better.
(b) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(c) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(d) There's no purpose.
3. Where is Wenda Gambling when the raid occurs?
(a) At home.
(b) At Maxie's.
(c) At Posey's.
(d) In Africa.
4. What does Morris the Florist begin offering at a discount to children under ten?
(b) Flowers suitable for hat bands.
(c) Pea shooters.
5. How do truck drivers get their perishable goods delivered if they have a flat?
(a) They carry it themselves.
(b) They hire other trucking companies.
(c) They hire school children.
(d) They hire pushcarts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
2. What does Maxie Hammerman use to write the words "war chest" on the side of his tool box?
3. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
4. What do the trucking company owners do when the casualties get too high?
5. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)