|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to the sale of the ton of peas to the pushcart vendors, what had been Mr. Posey's largest sale?
(a) Three hundred pounds.
(b) Three tons.
(c) Thirty tons.
(d) Thirty pounds.
2. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(b) To make traffic flow better.
(c) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(d) There's no purpose.
3. What does the second grade class of Public School 42 say they'll miss if the pushcarts aren't allowed to operate?
(a) Cardboard boxes for their school supplies.
(b) Apples for their teacher.
(c) Peanuts for the squirrels on their playground.
(d) Ice cream for themselves.
4. What does one man suggest Mr. Posey might be hiding in the pea packages?
(b) Diamonds .
5. What does Maxie Hammerman use to write the words "war chest" on the side of his tool box?
(a) Red paint.
(b) Axle grease.
(c) Yellow paint.
(d) Blue paint.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is causing the next round of truck flats?
2. Who questions Frank the Flower once he's at the police station?
3. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
4. What time do the pushcart vendors assemble for the march?
5. Where does Ms. Portlette sit to take notes of the meeting?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)