|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Jerusalem's plan called?
(a) The Peaceful Pushcarts.
(b) Pretty Sneaky.
(c) The Public March.
(d) The Peach March.
2. How many peas and pins do the pushcart vendors decide they must buy?
(a) A half ton of each.
(b) A ton of each.
(c) None, they'll build the pins and grow the peas.
(d) As many as they can grow.
3. Who buys the pins and peas for the pushcart vendors?
(a) Wenda Gambling.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) Big Moe.
(d) General Anna.
4. How does General Anna get a message in to Maxie?
(a) Smuggles it in an apple.
(b) Gives it to the police commissioner.
(c) Smuggles it in a hot dog.
(d) Calls him.
5. What does the Police Commissioner advise the Mayor to do?
(a) Declare a war.
(b) Arrest all the truck drivers.
(c) Arrest The Three.
(d) Declare a truce.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is used as darts for Frank's dartboard?
2. Who does Maxie invite to his meeting with The Three?
3. What is the title of the newspaper article that says the pushcart war is over?
4. Who tells the Mayor that the tax has to be lifted?
5. What is the name of the girl who says she now wants to be a Pushcart Queen?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)