|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Buddy Wisser propose as a compromise to the number of trucks allowed in the city?
(a) The Truck Formula.
(b) The Flower Formula.
(c) The Truck/Pushcart Formula.
(d) The Big Truck/Little Truck Theory.
2. How does Carlos present his idea to the rest of the pushcart vendors?
(a) Maxie Hammerman translates for him.
(b) He writes it down.
(c) He just tells them.
(d) He gives a demonstration.
3. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
(a) Maxie Hammerman's basement.
(b) Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart.
(c) General Anna's apartment.
(d) Big Moe's warehouse.
4. How long does it take for the truck tires to be repaired so that the trucks return to the streets?
(a) A day.
(b) An hour.
(c) A week.
(d) A month.
5. What prompts the many letters to the editor about the pushcarts?
(a) The story of Mack hitting Frank the Flower.
(b) The photo of Mack hitting Morris the Florist.
(c) The story of Mack hitting General Anna.
(d) The photo of Mack hitting Harry the Hot Dog.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of truck is Mack driving?
2. What is Papa Peretz doing at 10:05?
3. Where does Mr. Posey sell most of his peas?
4. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the map of New York City that was found in his shop?
5. What is the Pea Tack Squad looking at when they discover Wenda Gambling's order for peas?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)