|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the public property destruction the Mayor mentions?
(a) Mack's load of goods.
(b) The pushcarts.
(c) The diner.
(d) The fire hydrant.
2. How many pushcarts are destroyed?
(a) About eight.
(d) About eighty.
3. What does Professor Lyman Cumberly say prompted the pushcart war?
(a) The number of trucks on the streets.
(b) Wenda Gambling's remark about the big trucks.
(c) The heat.
(d) Freddie the Florist's bad attitude.
4. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
(a) Three weeks.
(b) Three days.
(c) Thirteen days.
(d) Three hours.
5. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Forty-five years.
(d) Four years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat is being sold in the department store?
2. What does the restaurant owner say he wants added to the charges against Mack?
3. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
4. What plot is the result of a meeting by The Three.
5. What does the Mayor say about the meeting between The Three and Maxie Hammerman?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)