|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) It's too far to walk.
(b) There is too much traffic.
(c) People there don't buy flowers .
(d) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
2. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
(a) The day after Big Moe's first flat.
(b) The ninth day of the pea shooter campaign.
(c) The first day of the pea shooter campaign.
(d) In June.
3. Who is ordered to search incoming trucks for shipments of peas?
(a) The pushcart vendors.
(b) The store owners.
(c) The truck drivers.
(d) The police.
4. How many divisions do the pushcart vendors form on the day of the peace march?
(a) Two .
5. How do truck drivers get their perishable goods delivered if they have a flat?
(a) They hire pushcarts.
(b) They hire other trucking companies.
(c) They carry it themselves.
(d) They hire school children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who claims ownership of the pea shooters after the Pea Tack Squad finds them?
2. Who built General Anna's pushcart?
3. Where does Ms. Portlette sit to take notes of the meeting?
4. What does Maxie Hammerman buy for General Anna on the day of the Peace March?
5. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)