|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the children take up the war, at what kinds of tires do they shoot?
(a) Only trucks.
(b) Trucks and cars.
(c) All vehicles.
(d) Trucks, cars and bicycles.
2. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
(b) There is no fine.
3. How many hands of poker does Eddie say Maxie played to win the $60,000?
(a) Five .
(b) He doesn't say.
4. What is Mr. Jerusalem's plan called?
(a) The Public March.
(b) Pretty Sneaky.
(c) The Peach March.
(d) The Peaceful Pushcarts.
5. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
(a) Eddie Maroney.
(b) Old Anna.
(c) Maxie Hammerman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
2. What does Maxie say is the purpose of the gold pins?
3. Who gives the famous "peanut butter speech?"
4. Where does Mack first stop his truck?
5. What does Eddie say the pushcart vendors would have done if Maxie had been kidnapped?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)