|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does General Anna get a message in to Maxie?
(a) Smuggles it in an apple.
(b) Smuggles it in a hot dog.
(c) Gives it to the police commissioner.
(d) Calls him.
2. How many people does the Mayor say signed the manifesto?
(a) Fifty thousand.
(c) Five thousand.
3. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
(a) The Big Truck Theory of Relativity.
(b) The Large Object Theory of History.
(c) The Mammoth Movers Theory of Traffic.
(d) The Huge Item Theory of Ancient Greece.
4. Where are Ms. Portlett's notes today?
(a) The Mayor's office.
(b) Maxie Hammerman's office.
(c) They were destroyed.
(d) The New York Public LIbrary.
5. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
(a) General Anna's apartment.
(b) Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart.
(c) Big Moe's warehouse.
(d) Maxie Hammerman's basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Police Commissioner put his gun after the arrival of The Three?
2. What are Eddie and Maxie drinking after the card game?
3. What is one theory about how Frank could have caused all the flats?
4. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
5. What is Mr. Jerusalem's plan called?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)