|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 30.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the children take up the war, at what kinds of tires do they shoot?
(a) All vehicles.
(b) Trucks, cars and bicycles.
(c) Trucks and cars.
(d) Only trucks.
2. Who are hardest hit by the tacks tax?
(b) Pushcart peddlers.
(c) Hardware stores.
3. Who tells the Mayor that the tax has to be lifted?
(b) Tacks manufacturers.
(c) The President.
(d) The pushcart vendors.
4. What does the mayor initially propose to do to stop the pea shooters?
(a) Tax tacks for anyone over ten.
(b) Tax tacks for anyone under 21.
(c) Tax tacks for pushcart vendors.
(d) Tax tacks for crackpots.
5. What is Big Moe's first explanation for the number of flats?
(a) That the aliens are behind it.
(b) That the tires he bought were rotten.
(c) That the pushcart vendors are behind it.
(d) That the other trucking companies are behind it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mack first stop his truck?
2. What plot is the result of a meeting by The Three.
3. What happens after the lady driver tells the cab driver "Well done" for hitting her car?
4. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
5. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)