|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
(a) That it's his son's pea shooter.
(b) That it's a straw.
(c) That he won't answer the question.
(d) That it's a pencil.
2. Behind what kind of truck does Wenda Gambling get stuck?
(a) A flower truck.
(b) A garbage truck.
(c) A moving truck.
(d) A gasoline truck.
3. What happens after the lady driver tells the cab driver "Well done" for hitting her car?
(a) He tows her for repairs.
(b) He pays for her repairs.
(c) All the above.
(d) He marries her.
4. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Forty-five years.
(d) Fourteen years.
5. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
(a) Dry oatmeal.
(b) Oatmeal cookies.
(d) Peanut butter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many sections of the city report flats once they begin occurring again?
2. What do the trucking company owners do when the casualties get too high?
3. What does the newspaper advertisement say about the hat?
4. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
5. Who turns Frank the Flower in for shooting tires?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)