|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) While he's stalled in traffic.
(c) Every morning.
(d) During meetings.
2. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Fifteen minutes.
(d) Forty minutes.
3. How many peas and pins do the pushcart vendors decide they must buy?
(a) None, they'll build the pins and grow the peas.
(b) As many as they can grow.
(c) A ton of each.
(d) A half ton of each.
4. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
(a) That it's his son's pea shooter.
(b) That it's a straw.
(c) That he won't answer the question.
(d) That it's a pencil.
5. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
(a) A flat on a taxi or car.
(b) A flat on a big truck.
(c) A flat on a normal-sized truck.
(d) A flat on a pushcart.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
2. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
3. Who buys the pins and peas for the pushcart vendors?
4. Who is the only person in New York who might know how many pushcarts there are in the city?
5. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)