|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys the pins and peas for the pushcart vendors?
(a) General Anna.
(b) The Mayor.
(c) Wenda Gambling.
(d) Big Moe.
2. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Forty-five years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Four years.
3. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) During meetings.
(c) Every morning.
(d) While he's stalled in traffic.
4. Who has the idea to take up a collection to buy Morris a new pushcart?
(a) Maxie Hammerman.
(b) Old Anna.
(c) Papa Peretz.
(d) Frank the Flower.
5. Who is the driver of the truck that hits the first truck of the pushcart war?
(a) Albert P. Mack.
(b) Mark the Pickle Seller.
(c) Marvin Seely.
(d) Morris the Florist.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
2. What color are the pea shooters?
3. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
4. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
5. Who gives the famous "peanut butter speech?"
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)