|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many peas and pins do the pushcart vendors decide they must buy?
(a) A half ton of each.
(b) As many as they can grow.
(c) A ton of each.
(d) None, they'll build the pins and grow the peas.
2. What does the truck driver call Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart?
(b) An ugly contraption.
(c) A baby buggy.
(d) A pile of junk.
3. Who has the idea to take up a collection to buy Morris a new pushcart?
(a) Frank the Flower.
(b) Papa Peretz.
(c) Old Anna.
(d) Maxie Hammerman.
4. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
(a) Thirteen days.
(b) Three hours.
(c) Three weeks.
(d) Three days.
5. Who is the driver of the truck that hits the first truck of the pushcart war?
(a) Marvin Seely.
(b) Morris the Florist.
(c) Mark the Pickle Seller.
(d) Albert P. Mack.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
2. How many of his 72 trucks is laid up on a single day, according to Big Moe?
3. Who is the only person in New York who might know how many pushcarts there are in the city?
4. Who buys the pins and peas for the pushcart vendors?
5. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)