|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Morris the Florist's pushcart number?
2. What does Mack believe to be the explanation behind the flats?
(a) The other trucking companies caused it.
(b) Aliens caused it.
(c) There was bad rubber.
(d) The pushcart vendors caused it.
3. When the children take up the war, at what kinds of tires do they shoot?
(a) All vehicles.
(b) Only trucks.
(c) Trucks and cars.
(d) Trucks, cars and bicycles.
4. Who gives the famous "peanut butter speech?"
(a) Archie Love.
(b) Wenda Gambling.
(c) Morris the Florist.
(d) Emmet P. Cudd.
5. What does Morris the Florist begin offering at a discount to children under ten?
(a) Pea shooters.
(b) Flowers suitable for hat bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wenda Gambling headed when she gets caught up behind the truck?
2. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
3. How does Carlos present his idea to the rest of the pushcart vendors?
4. Who questions Frank the Flower once he's at the police station?
5. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)