|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) There's no purpose.
(b) To get more money for the truck drivers.
(c) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(d) To make traffic flow better.
2. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
3. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
(d) There is no fine.
4. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) Every morning.
(c) During meetings.
(d) While he's stalled in traffic.
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
(a) With red marks on a map.
(b) With photos.
(c) With pea-pins stuck in a map.
(d) With police and newspaper reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the three sizes of trucks operated by Mammoth Moving Company?
2. Who is causing the next round of truck flats?
3. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
4. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
5. What does Morris the Florist begin offering at a discount to children under ten?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)