|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
(a) Fifteen minutes.
(b) Forty minutes.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Five hours.
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the three sizes of trucks operated by Mammoth Moving Company?
(a) Mighty Mammoths.
(b) Papa Mammoths.
(c) Mama Mammoths.
(d) Baby Mammoths.
3. What is written on Eddie Moroney's pushcart?
(a) Ice Cream, Home Delivery.
(b) Coal & Ice, Home Delivered.
(c) Circus Posters, Home Delivery.
(d) Home Delivered Flowers.
4. What is the fine that is imposed on anyone who leaves a truck parked for longer than an hour?
(b) There is no fine.
5. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
(a) Taxi cabs.
(b) Plastic bags.
(c) Grocery stores.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Morris the Florist begin offering at a discount to children under ten?
2. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
3. Who are the last motorists to become frightened of the trucks?
4. Behind what kind of truck does Wenda Gambling get stuck?
5. Who does Big Moe call to complain about the Police Commissioner?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)