|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the three sizes of trucks operated by Mammoth Moving Company?
(a) Papa Mammoths.
(b) Mama Mammoths.
(c) Baby Mammoths.
(d) Mighty Mammoths.
2. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
3. What is the name of the company where the peas were purchased?
(a) Posey's Pea Company.
(b) The Pea Place.
(c) Wenda Gambling.
(d) The Black-Eyed Pea.
4. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
(a) Frank the Flower.
(b) Mr. Jerusalem.
(c) Harry the Hot Dog.
(d) General Anna.
5. What is the newspaper headline the day after Frank the Flower's arrest?
(a) Police Commissioner Believes Frank had Friends.
(b) Bit Moe Sues Frank the Flower.
(c) Police Commisioner Calls Frank a Crackpot.
(d) Big Moe Calls Police Commissioner Big Dope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has the idea to take up a collection to buy Morris a new pushcart?
2. What does Big Moe tell his truck drivers to do if they see children hanging around their trucks?
3. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
4. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
5. What does the color red signify on Maxie's map of the battle?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)