|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
(a) A flat on a taxi or car.
(b) A flat on a pushcart.
(c) A flat on a normal-sized truck.
(d) A flat on a big truck.
2. How does Carlos present his idea to the rest of the pushcart vendors?
(a) He just tells them.
(b) He gives a demonstration.
(c) Maxie Hammerman translates for him.
(d) He writes it down.
3. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
4. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
(a) Ninety dozen piano stools.
(b) Nineteen hundred pickles.
(c) Ninety bunches of daffodils.
(d) Ninety dozen donuts.
5. How do truck drivers get their perishable goods delivered if they have a flat?
(a) They hire pushcarts.
(b) They hire school children.
(c) They carry it themselves.
(d) They hire other trucking companies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many trucks have flats during the first few minutes of the attack?
2. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
3. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
4. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
5. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)