|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Behind what kind of truck does Wenda Gambling get stuck?
(a) A moving truck.
(b) A garbage truck.
(c) A flower truck.
(d) A gasoline truck.
2. What does the truck driver call Mr. Jerusalem's pushcart?
(a) An ugly contraption.
(b) A baby buggy.
(c) A pile of junk.
3. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
(a) Ninety dozen piano stools.
(b) Ninety bunches of daffodils.
(c) Ninety dozen donuts.
(d) Nineteen hundred pickles.
4. How long is it before the pushcart vendors know the truckers have declared war?
(a) Over a week.
(b) Over a month.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Over six months.
5. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) People there don't buy flowers .
(b) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
(c) There is too much traffic.
(d) It's too far to walk.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color are the pea shooters?
2. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
3. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
4. Who is the driver of the truck that hits the first truck of the pushcart war?
5. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)