|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do taxi drivers say is to blame for the heavy traffic in New York?
(a) The pushcarts.
(b) The other taxis.
(c) The people who drive their private cars.
(d) The people who walk.
2. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
(a) A television program.
(b) A theory.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A book.
3. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) People there don't buy flowers .
(b) There is too much traffic.
(c) It's too far to walk.
(d) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
4. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
(a) An alley
(b) A pickle barrel
(c) A truck
(d) A pile of daffodils
5. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the enlargement of Marvin Seely's picture of the first incident of the pushcart war?
2. What does the color red signify on Maxie's map of the battle?
3. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
4. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
5. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)