|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the last motorists to become frightened of the trucks?
(a) The taxi drivers.
(b) The pedestrians.
(c) The pushcart vendors.
(d) The movie stars.
2. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
(a) Forty years.
(b) Fourteen years.
(c) Forty-five years.
(d) Four years.
3. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
(a) Morris the Florist.
(b) Mark the Pickle Seller.
(c) Albert P. Mack.
(d) Marvin Seely.
4. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Five hours.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes.
5. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
(b) Maxie Hammerman.
(c) Old Anna.
(d) Eddie Maroney.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Wenda Gambling headed when she gets caught up behind the truck?
2. What is Morris the Florist's pushcart number?
3. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
4. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
5. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)