|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is on the truck that's involved in the first incident of the pushcart war?
(a) Ninety bunches of daffodils.
(b) Ninety dozen piano stools.
(c) Ninety dozen donuts.
(d) Nineteen hundred pickles.
2. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) People there don't buy flowers .
(b) There is too much traffic.
(c) It's too far to walk.
(d) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
3. Who is the only person in New York who might know how many pushcarts there are in the city?
(a) Buddy Wiser.
(b) Morris the Florist.
(c) Maxie Hammerman.
(d) Frank the Flower.
4. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
(a) A television program.
(b) A radio program.
(c) A theory.
(d) A book.
5. Where is Wenda Gambling headed when she gets caught up behind the truck?
(a) Her cousin's.
(b) Her grandmother's.
(c) Her sister's.
(d) Her mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is it before the pushcart vendors know the truckers have declared war?
2. Who has the idea to take up a collection to buy Morris a new pushcart?
3. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
4. What does Wenda Gambling have to eat on the night after she gets stuck behind the truck?
5. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)