|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives the famous "peanut butter speech?"
(a) Morris the Florist.
(b) Wenda Gambling.
(c) Archie Love.
(d) Emmet P. Cudd.
2. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
(a) To declare war on the pushcarts.
(b) There's no purpose.
(c) To make traffic flow better.
(d) To get more money for the truck drivers.
3. How long does it take Professor Cumberly to go five blocks in a taxi during a heavy traffic day?
(a) Four hours.
(b) Fifteen minutes.
(c) Forty minutes.
(d) Five hours.
4. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) There is too much traffic.
(b) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
(c) It's too far to walk.
(d) People there don't buy flowers .
5. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) During meetings.
(c) While he's stalled in traffic.
(d) Every morning.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
2. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
3. Who comes up with the idea of how to fight the trucks?
4. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
5. Where is Wenda Gambling headed when she gets caught up behind the truck?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)