|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 | Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) During meetings.
(b) After work.
(c) While he's stalled in traffic.
(d) Every morning.
2. Who is the owner of the pushcart that is the first victim of the pushcart war?
(a) Albert P. Mack.
(b) Mark the Pickle Seller.
(c) Morris the Florist.
(d) Marvin Seely.
3. Where is Wenda Gambling headed when she gets caught up behind the truck?
(a) Her mother's.
(b) Her sister's.
(c) Her cousin's.
(d) Her grandmother's.
4. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
(a) Forty-three years.
(b) Four months.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Fourteen days.
5. What is written on Eddie Moroney's pushcart?
(a) Coal & Ice, Home Delivered.
(b) Ice Cream, Home Delivery.
(c) Circus Posters, Home Delivery.
(d) Home Delivered Flowers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
2. Where does the driver of the first pushcart destroyed in the war land?
3. What happened to the enlargement of Marvin Seely's picture of the first incident of the pushcart war?
4. Who do taxi drivers say is to blame for the heavy traffic in New York?
5. How long is it before the pushcart vendors know the truckers have declared war?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)