|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Posey sell most of his peas?
(c) Pushcart vendors.
(d) Big packaging companies.
2. Where does Maxie say he plans to be when The Three come to his shop?
(a) At the Police Commissioner's house.
(b) At his shop.
(c) At Eddie Maroney's.
(d) At a meeting of the pushcart vendors.
3. What does Maxie tell the Police Commissioner he meant by the notation "By Hand" beside Anna's name?
(a) That Anna requires that he use only hand tools.
(b) That Anna had caused her flats by hand.
(c) That Anna expected to be greeted with a wave.
(d) That Anna was to serve up lunch by hand.
4. How many days pass after Frank's arrest without a flat?
(a) Thirteen days.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) Three days.
(d) Three hours.
5. What kind of hat is being sold in the department store?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who breaks Maxie Hammerman's radio?
2. What time does Maxie say his guests should arrive?
3. What does the Police Commissioner say will happen to anyone who breaks the truce?
4. How many tires does Frank the Flower really believe he has killed?
5. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)