|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maxie Hammerman use to write the words "war chest" on the side of his tool box?
(a) Blue paint.
(b) Red paint.
(c) Yellow paint.
(d) Axle grease.
2. What is Mr. Jerusalem's plan called?
(a) The Peach March.
(b) Pretty Sneaky.
(c) The Public March.
(d) The Peaceful Pushcarts.
3. Where does Mr. Jerusalem spend the night?
(a) Maxie's shop.
(b) At his apartment.
(c) In the park as usual.
(d) Genearl Anna's.
4. What role does General Anna say she wants to play in the plan proposed by Mr. Jerusalem?
(a) She wants to be on the front lines.
(b) She wants no part of it.
(c) She wants to quit.
(d) She wants to direct traffic.
5. What is the newspaper headline the day after Frank the Flower's arrest?
(a) Police Commissioner Believes Frank had Friends.
(b) Police Commisioner Calls Frank a Crackpot.
(c) Big Moe Calls Police Commissioner Big Dope.
(d) Bit Moe Sues Frank the Flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Police Commissioner report to after his interview with Maxie Hammerman?
2. How many hands of poker does Eddie say Maxie played to win the $60,000?
3. What does the newspaper advertisement say about the hat?
4. What are Eddie and Maxie drinking after the card game?
5. What does the mayor initially propose to do to stop the pea shooters?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)