|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maxie say all the pushcart vendors should do immediately?
(a) Go to the park for another demonstration.
(b) Get their pushcarts off the street.
(c) Turn themselves in.
(d) Give up and leave the city.
2. What does Maxie say you must have in order to fight a war?
3. Where does the Police Commissioner put his gun after the arrival of The Three?
(a) In his car.
(b) On the table.
(c) In his holster.
(d) In his pocket.
4. How many tires does Frank the Flower really believe he has killed?
(a) Seventy or Eighty.
(b) Seven or Eight.
(c) Seventeen or Eighteen.
(d) Fourteen or Fifteen.
5. What is Morris the Florist's pushcart number?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who questions Frank the Flower once he's at the police station?
2. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
3. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
4. Where do the pushcart vendors hide their ammunition following Frank's arrest?
5. What happens after the lady driver tells the cab driver "Well done" for hitting her car?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)