|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
(a) The first day of the pea shooter campaign.
(b) In June.
(c) The ninth day of the pea shooter campaign.
(d) The day after Big Moe's first flat.
2. How many hands of poker does Eddie say Maxie played to win the $60,000?
(a) Five .
(b) He doesn't say.
3. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
(a) She aims better than anyone.
(b) She can't aim at all.
(c) She misses about half.
(d) She hasn't tried.
4. How many one hundred-pound bags of peas does the chief of the Pea Tack Squad rip open at Posey's?
(c) A dozen.
(d) A hundred.
5. What is "The Day the Traffic Stopped?"
(a) A book.
(b) A theory.
(c) A radio program.
(d) A television program.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Jerusalem spend the night?
2. What does the Mayor say about the meeting between The Three and Maxie Hammerman?
3. What time does Maxie say his guests should arrive?
4. Who built General Anna's pushcart?
5. What is the newspaper headline the day after Frank the Flower's arrest?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)