|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 31.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to General Anna's pushcart?
(a) The tire is flattened.
(b) The bumper is smashed.
(c) The handle is broken.
(d) The wheel is ripped off.
2. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Moe Mammoth.
(b) Louie Livergreen.
(c) Walter Sweet.
(d) Joe Lilly.
3. Who built General Anna's pushcart?
(b) Harry the Hot Dog.
(c) Maxie's father.
(d) Eddie Maroney.
4. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
(a) The first day of the pea shooter campaign.
(b) The day after Big Moe's first flat.
(c) The ninth day of the pea shooter campaign.
(d) In June.
5. Where is the recording of the interview between the Police Commissioner and Maxie Hammerman?
(a) The New York City Police Department.
(c) Filed with the newspapers.
(d) Maxie's office.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maxie say he plans to be when The Three come to his shop?
2. What does Maxie say all the pushcart vendors should do immediately?
3. What does Maxie say you must have in order to fight a war?
4. What does Maxie tell the Police Commissioner he meant by the notation "By Hand" beside Anna's name?
5. What is one theory about how Frank could have caused all the flats?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)