|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many tires does Frank the Flower really believe he has killed?
(a) Seventy or Eighty.
(b) Seventeen or Eighteen.
(c) Seven or Eight.
(d) Fourteen or Fifteen.
2. What does Old Anna say the real menace is?
(a) Taxi cabs.
(b) Grocery stores.
(c) Plastic bags.
3. Why does Wenda Gambling say there is a traffic problem in New York?
(a) There are too many taxis.
(b) There are too many big trucks.
(c) There are too many immovable objects.
(d) There are too many pedestrians.
4. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
(a) That he won't answer the question.
(b) That it's a pencil.
(c) That it's a straw.
(d) That it's his son's pea shooter.
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
(a) With red marks on a map.
(b) With photos.
(c) With pea-pins stuck in a map.
(d) With police and newspaper reports.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
2. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
3. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
4. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
5. Who do taxi drivers say is to blame for the heavy traffic in New York?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)