|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
(a) She can't aim at all.
(b) She aims better than anyone.
(c) She hasn't tried.
(d) She misses about half.
2. What does Professor Lyman Cumberly say prompted the pushcart war?
(a) Freddie the Florist's bad attitude.
(b) Wenda Gambling's remark about the big trucks.
(c) The number of trucks on the streets.
(d) The heat.
3. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
(a) Forty-five years.
(b) Forty years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Four years.
4. What does the color gold signify on Maxie's man of the battle?
(a) A flat on a normal-sized truck.
(b) A flat on a pushcart.
(c) A flat on a taxi or car.
(d) A flat on a big truck.
5. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
(a) Fourteen years.
(b) Four months.
(c) Forty-three years.
(d) Fourteen days.
Short Answer Questions
1. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
2. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
3. Who turns Frank the Flower in for shooting tires?
4. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
5. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)