|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is it before the pushcart vendors know the truckers have declared war?
(a) Over a week.
(b) Over six months.
(c) Over a year.
(d) Over a month.
2. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Walter Sweet.
(b) Joe Lilly.
(c) Louie Livergreen.
(d) Moe Mammoth.
3. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
(a) The Huge Item Theory of Ancient Greece.
(b) The Mammoth Movers Theory of Traffic.
(c) The Large Object Theory of History.
(d) The Big Truck Theory of Relativity.
4. How many flats does Maxie say General Anna has caused?
5. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) During meetings.
(b) After work.
(c) Every morning.
(d) While he's stalled in traffic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
2. What does Professor Lyman Cumberly say prompted the pushcart war?
3. What is it that makes the Police Commissioner think Frank is a crackpot?
4. When the policeman asks Frank about the pea shooter, what is Frankie's explanation?
5. What does the color red signify on Maxie's map of the battle?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)