|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who turns Frank the Flower in for shooting tires?
(a) The Police Commissioner.
(b) Maxie Hammerman.
(c) The arresting officer.
(d) A spotter for a trucking company.
2. Why doesn't Morris the Florist ever go above Twenty-third Street?
(a) It's too far to walk.
(b) There is too much traffic.
(c) That's Frank the Flower's territory.
(d) People there don't buy flowers .
3. Who is the only person in New York who might know how many pushcarts there are in the city?
(a) Maxie Hammerman.
(b) Buddy Wiser.
(c) Frank the Flower.
(d) Morris the Florist.
4. Who has the idea to take up a collection to buy Morris a new pushcart?
(a) Old Anna.
(b) Frank the Flower.
(c) Papa Peretz.
(d) Maxie Hammerman.
5. How is Maxie Hammerman plotting the "battle?"
(a) With red marks on a map.
(b) With police and newspaper reports.
(c) With photos.
(d) With pea-pins stuck in a map.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Joey Kifflis believe is the real reason for "the master plan?"
2. What has General Anna discovered about her ability to aim?
3. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
4. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
5. How long has Morris the Florist been in business at the opening of the pushcart war?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)