|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who questions Frank the Flower once he's at the police station?
(a) Maxie Hammanman.
(b) The arresting officer.
(c) A spotter for the trucking company.
(d) The Police Commissioner.
2. Which of the following is not a member of "The Three?"
(a) Louie Livergreen.
(b) Walter Sweet.
(c) Moe Mammoth.
(d) Joe Lilly.
3. What does the color red signify on Maxie's map of the battle?
(a) A flat on a normal-sized truck.
(b) A flat on a big truck.
(c) A flat on a pushcart.
(d) A flat on a taxi or car.
4. When does Joey Kafflis make entries into a diary?
(a) After work.
(b) While he's stalled in traffic.
(c) Every morning.
(d) During meetings.
5. Who does Maxie say has the record for the most hits?
(a) General Anna.
(b) Mr. Jerusalem.
(c) Harry the Hot Dog.
(d) Frank the Flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is written on Eddie Moroney's pushcart?
2. When does Frank the Flower get arrested?
3. What is the name of Professor Lyman Cumberly's explanation for the attitude of the truck drivers of New York City?
4. What is it that makes the Police Commissioner think Frank is a crackpot?
5. How long does Old Anna say she has been selling her apples and pears?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)