Chapter 1 | Chapter 2
• The pushcart war started on March 15, 1986
• Morris the Florist is selling daffodils from his pushcart when Albert P. Mack tells him to move.
• Morris refuses and Mack rams Morri's pushcart, throwing Morris into a pickle barrel.
• Marvin Seely, taking a picture at the time of the incident, catches part of the incident on film.
• Emily Wiser cuts out Marvin's published photo and her husband, journalist Buddy Wiser, blows the photo up to life-size.
• The photo offers up details, including that the truck was a Mighty Mammoth, the largest of Mammoth Moving Company's trucks, and that the pushcart belonged to Morris the Florist.
Chapter 3 | Chapter 4
• Morris the Florist has been in business forty-three years at the onset of the war, is mild-mannered and always throws in an extra flower when someone buys a dozen.
• People think Morris didn't start the war but was merely at the wrong...
This section contains 2,164 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)