|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Precious' file suggest she should look into pursuing?
(b) Being a home attendant
2. What has Precious not completed that each girl in the class is required to do?
(a) Write her life story
(b) Complete all homework assignments
(c) Get an A on a test
(d) Pass the G.E.D. test
3. What does Mary attempt to do to Precious when Precious returns from the hospital?
(a) Kill her
(b) Steal Abdul
(c) Keep her from going to school
(d) Rape her
4. What does Precious want to have checked out?
(a) Her cholesterol
(b) Her blood
(c) Her teeth
(d) Her eyes
5. What does Ms. Rain advise Precious to do about Ms. Weiss and their counseling sessions?
(a) To cancel them immediately
(b) To bring a friend along to a session
(c) Find someone she does trust
(d) Try to open up to Ms. Weiss
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Rain think about Precious that bewilders Precious?
2. Why does Precious not want to go to counseling?
3. In Chapter 4, what support group does Rita want Precious to attend?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Precious wonder about Carl when she thinks about her first baby?
5. What does Precious do after Ms. Weiss leaves the office to get her a Coke?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens to Precious when she returns home from the hospital after having Abdul?
2. What kind of things happen to Precious and Abdul when Mrs. Butter sends them to stay at the armory?
3. How does Precious feel about her counselor, Ms. Weiss, and how does their first session go?
4. Where does Precious go after she leaves her home with Abdul and who does she look for?
5. What does Precious say is her problem when trying to write her life story for the class?
6. What does Precious learn about Ms. Rain and how does it help correct a previous misconception she had?
7. What is Precious worried about concerning Abdul's first birthday and school?
8. When Mary goes to a counseling session with Precious, what is her version about the abuse that took place?
9. When Precious attends the incest survivors meeting with Rita, what is she surprised to find out?
10. What does Ms. Rain suggest to Precious whenPrecious writes to her from the hospital?
This section contains 851 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)