|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For Precious to talk to Mrs. Lichenstein, what does she want Mrs. Lichenstein to do?
(a) Help her get out of her house
(b) Apologize for suspending her
(c) Give her an A in all of her classes
(d) Help her through the pregnancy
2. Why does Precious claim the students listen to her?
(a) They do not like Mr. Wicher
(b) They like her
(c) They are scared of her
(d) They respect her
3. How many classmates does Precious have in her class with Ms. Rain?
4. How old is Precious when she leaves school to have her daughter?
5. What does Jo Ann claim she wants that she mispronounces?
(a) Her own TV pile
(b) To be a heinous actress
(c) Her own record layer.
(d) Enough money to get out of the garage
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Precious' mother do when she finds out about Precious' first pregnancy?
2. What results from the encounters that begin happening to Precious in second grade?
3. What does Ms. Rain tell the girls that they can call her?
4. What is revealed about Precious' first baby when she flashes back to the memory of having her?
5. What grade is Precious supposed to be in?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Precious have a hard time understanding that she had a baby?
2. What does Precious need to do in order to register for the Alternative school?
3. Why does Precious not want her mother to know about her second pregnancy?
4. Where does Jo Ann find Precious' notebook and school supplies that she gives back to her in class?
5. What does Ms. Butter question Precious about when she is at the hospital with Precious?
6. When Precious returns from her first day of school, what is Mary worrying about happening?
7. Why are the girls' journals that Ms. Rain has them write in each day so difficult to read?
8. Why is Precious so excited that she has read the book "A Day at the Beach"?
9. How do the time shifts occur with Precious in Chapter 1?
10. Although Precious likes her math teacher, Mr. Wicher, why does she yell at him on the first day of school?
This section contains 771 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)