|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who is Precious' second poem about in the students' book?
a) Little Mongo.
b) Ms. rain.
2. Who does Precious write a touching poem about?
b) Her grandmother.
c) Little Mongo.
d) Mrs. Butter.
3. What does Precious want to have checked out?
a) Her cholesterol.
b) Her blood.
c) Her eyes.
d) Her teeth.
4. What has Precious not completed that each girl in the class is required to do?
a) Complete all homework assignments.
b) Pass the G.E.D. test.
c) Get an A on a test.
d) Write her life story.
5. What does Carl, Precious' father, do after learning of Little Mongo?
a) Takes full custody of the baby.
This section contains 601 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)