|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What results from the encounters that begin happening to Precious in second grade?
(a) She adopts a chronic cough
(b) She gains weight
(c) She is more driven to learn
(d) She becomes more independent
2. What was Rita before she attended the Alternative School?
(a) An orphan
(b) An honor student
(d) A crack addict
3. Aside from her mother, what else does Rita write about in the students' book?
(a) Her old dog
(b) The house she lived in
(c) A friendly neighbor
(d) The bicycle she rode
4. How many classmates does Precious have in her class with Ms. Rain?
5. What is the plant that Precious brings into the classroom supposed to be representative of?
(a) The circle of life
(b) How much Precious has grown
(c) Her roots in the world
(d) Her connection to nature
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Precious' mother notice that Precious was pregnant with her first baby?
2. What does Precious' mother do to Precious three months after Little Mongo is born?
3. What does Ms. Rain have the girls do once they are all in attendance?
4. What does Mrs. Lichenstein talk about with Precious in her office?
5. What does Mrs. Lichenstein suggest she and Precious do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)