|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious in response to Precious saying Abdul is everything?
(a) Being safe is everything
(b) Reading and writing is everything
(c) Being with your loved ones is everything
(d) Being intelligent is everything
2. What does Ms. Rain have the girls do once they are all in attendance?
(a) Play a friendly game
(b) Pair up for problem solving
(c) Make name tags
(d) Sit in a circle and do introductions
3. What does Precious talk about in the letter she writes to Ms. Rain at the hospital?
(a) Her mother's abuse.
(b) Her first child, Little Mongo.
(c) Not knowing what to think about the baby.
(d) Being raped by Carl.
4. Who does Mrs. Lichenstein want Precious to visit at the Higher Education Alternative/Each One Teach One?
(a) A young girl with a similar background
(b) Ms. McKnight
(c) A trauma specialist
(d) Ms. Applebee
5. How old is Precious when the book begins?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Precious write about in a poem?
2. What is the only thing Precious can think about while in the hospital in Chapter 3?
3. How many classmates does Precious have in her class with Ms. Rain?
4. In Chapter 4, what does Precious wonder about Carl when she thinks about her first baby?
5. What has Precious not completed that each girl in the class is required to do?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)