|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Precious' grandmother say when she visits Precious at the hospital?
(a) Little Mongo misses her
(b) Not to get pregnant again
(c) Only a dog leaves a baby
(d) She needs to give up the baby
2. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious, following her startling discovery about herself and Abdul?
(a) Ms. Rain will take care of Abdul
(b) She can live with Ms. Rain
(c) She is proud of her
(d) She is going to be famous
3. What grade is Precious supposed to be in?
(a) Tenth grade
(b) Eighth grade
(c) Eleventh grade
(d) Twelfth grade
4. What happens when Precious tells the social worker that Little Mongo does not live with her?
(a) Mary gets kicked off welfare
(b) Precious is sent to live with Little Mongo
(c) The social worker retrieves Little Mongo
(d) Precious' grandmother is given welfare
5. Who does Precious' first baby, Little Mongo, live with?
(a) Precious' grandmother
(c) Little Mongo was adopted
(d) A foster family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Rain point out in Precious' journal entry that she reads aloud to the class?
2. What does Jermaine write for the students' book?
3. What does Ms. Rain want the girls to do every day?
4. What does Ms. Rain ask Precious about her father?
5. When did Jermaine know she was different from other girls?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)