|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Precious write a touching poem about?
(a) Mrs. Butter
(b) Her grandmother
(c) Little Mongo
2. Following her counseling session with Ms. Weiss and Mary, what does Precious do after speaking with Mary in order to calm herself down?
(a) Hugs Abdul
(b) Calls her grandmother
(c) Writes in her journal
(d) Calls Ms. Rain
3. Where do Mrs. Butter and the other nurses send Precious after she comes back to the hospital?
(a) The trauma room
(b) The police
(c) An orphanage
(d) The armory
4. What begins to happen to Precious in second grade?
(a) She starts being molested
(b) She starts learning how to read
(c) Her mother begins beating her
(d) She starts to make friends
5. While at the temporary shelter Mrs. Butter suggested, who tells Precious to put her bag in bed with her?
(a) A drug addict
(b) A girl she knew from her previous school
(c) An old man
(d) The supervisor
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ms. Rain suggest that Precious do after she has given birth to Abdul?
2. What is Precious nervous about when she enters the classroom on her first day at the Alternative School?
3. What does Ms. Rain notice happening when Precious is mad?
4. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious, following her startling discovery about herself and Abdul?
5. What is Precious unsure about in terms of her future relationships?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)