|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ms. Rain ask the girls to do that terrifies Precious?
(a) Spell their names on the board
(b) Tell a story to the class
(c) Come to her office in alphabetical order
(d) Recite the ABC's
2. Why does Precious not want to go to counseling?
(a) She does not see a point in bringing up the past
(b) She does not have the money for counseling
(c) She does not trust strangers
(d) She is afraid of getting in trouble
3. What is Precious' son's full name?
(a) Abdul Jamal Louis Jones
(b) Jamal Abdul Jones Louis
(c) Louis Jamal Abdul Jones
(d) Jamal Louis Abdul Jones
4. What does Precious promise her mother she will do about the welfare?
(a) Talk to the welfare people
(b) Go to more classes to be a full-time student
(c) Apply for welfare herself
(d) Pay Mary the difference
5. Who does Precious claim she feels like?
(a) Little Mongo
(b) Her father
(c) Her mother
(d) Her grandmother
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Precious believe to be a real man?
2. Who is moved to an institution in Chapter 3 in order to receive adequate care?
3. Who does the reader discover does not have HIV?
4. How many years has it been since Mary last left the house?
5. Who is considered the class clown in Ms. Rain's class?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)