|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years has it been since Mary last left the house?
2. What does Precious tell the class she is good at?
3. What did Precious grow up thinking about herself?
(a) She will always be overweight
(b) Her family is not hers
(c) She will never learn how to read
(d) Her insides and outsides are different
4. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious she can do with her life?
(a) Charge her parents with sexual abuse
(b) Find nice adoptive parents
(c) Go to college
(d) Move away to somewhere new
5. What book does Ms. Rain help Precious read through?
(b) Cat in the Hat
(c) A Day at the Beach
(d) Goodnight, Moon
Short Answer Questions
1. While at the temporary shelter Mrs. Butter suggested, who tells Precious to put her bag in bed with her?
2. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious, following her startling discovery about herself and Abdul?
3. Who does Precious believe to be a real man?
4. What does Ms. Rain tell Precious in response to Precious saying Abdul is everything?
5. In September 1988, what award does Precious receive from the city?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)