|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The inquisition ask Elvira questions about whom?
2. What is the title of Chapter 10?
(a) The Thin Line.
(b) Waiting Forever.
(c) Done and Dusted.
(d) Unfinished Business.
3. Where does Alatriste wound Malatesta before he leaves?
(a) The chest.
(b) The cheek.
(c) The forehead.
(d) The thigh.
4. Where does Malatesta wound Alatriste?
(a) The cheek.
(b) The foot.
(c) The hip.
(d) The leg.
5. What does Angelica do when she passes Inigo?
(a) Throws a stone at him.
(b) Closes her window curtain.
(c) Blows him a kiss.
(d) Sticks out her tongue.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Vicuna say has happened to Inigo?
2. With whom does Inigo claim to be in love?
3. What is the title of Chapter 6?
4. Why does Alatriste decide not to kill Malatesta?
5. Where will the auto-de-fe take place?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Inigo's relationship with Alatriste's weapon of choice?
2. What does Conde de Guadalmedina say are the intentions of the Inquisiton?
3. What happens just before Inigo is to be sentenced?
4. How does Alatriste persuade Oliveres to help him in this section?
5. How do the prisoners walk onto the stage?
6. How does Elvira lessen the pain of burning at the stake?
7. What does Jose Pellicer say in his weekly bulletin?
8. Describe the conversation between Malatesta and Alatrista in this section?
9. Why does Alatrste think he is safe in the gambling house?
10. What does Sladana tells Alatriste in this section?
This section contains 839 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)