|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Quevedo say is the Inquisition's enemy?
(a) Father Perez.
(b) Father Coroado.
(c) Marie Theresa.
2. Where did Alatriste meet Cagafuego?
(a) The Netherlands.
(b) The Holy Office.
(c) Debtor's prison.
(d) The Turk Tavern.
3. Why does Quevedo say the Inquisition can't arrest them?
(a) They don't know who they are.
(b) They don't have enough evidence.
(c) They can't afford the bad publicity.
(d) They don't have the money to search for them.
4. What of the following words does Olivares write down?
5. Where does Malatesta wound Alatriste?
(a) The leg.
(b) The cheek.
(c) The hip.
(d) The foot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Alatriste's lover?
2. With what are the white robes adorned?
3. Who first spots Alatriste in the crowd?
4. How does Alatriste break into Alquezar's apartment?
5. Who assures Alatriste it is safe to return home?
Short Essay Questions
1. What condition is Elvira in in this section?
2. What happens just before Inigo is to be sentenced?
3. What does Inigo do as he waits in his prison cell?
4. What does Inigo feel about Elvira in this section?
5. According to Quevedo, what does he know about the ambush?
6. What does Jose Pellicer say in his weekly bulletin?
7. Describe the conversation between Malatesta and Alatrista in this section?
8. What is Inigo's relationship with Alatriste's weapon of choice?
9. According to don Quevedo, what has happened to their friends involved in the ambush?
10. Why does Inigo feign sleep when Alatriste arrives home?
This section contains 817 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)