|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alatriste looking for as he examines the exterior of the convent?
(a) Signs of a scuffle.
(b) Wearing of the stones.
(c) Points of entry.
(d) Evidence linking Coroado to the murder.
2. What does Inigo tell Angelica he would give to save her?
(a) His life.
(b) His sword.
(c) His teeth.
(d) His money.
3. What made Inigo forget the fact people were following Alatriste?
(a) Someone shouted out his name.
(b) A street performance began.
(c) The church bells started ringing.
(d) Anjelica was passing in her carriage.
4. What is the name of the bridge Angelica's carriage passes over?
(a) Segovia Bridge.
(b) Alquezar Bridge.
(c) Turk Bridge.
(d) Triste Bridge.
5. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) The Fight.
(b) The Bang.
(c) The Injury.
(d) The Assault.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Malatesta from?
2. In which country does a priest say Inigo's last name is most common?
3. What is the title of Chapter 2?
4. Inigo thinks the woman he can hear screaming is ______________.
5. What is the title of Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does this section suggest about the words on the woman's note?
2. How are the de le Cruzes and their hired swords found out?
3. How does Alatriste manage to avoid the challenge with the young men?
4. Describe the conversation between Inigo and Angelica in this section?
5. How is Inigo caught in this section?
6. How did Alatriste Kill the young nephew of Conde de Guadalmedina?
7. How does Inigo know Alatriste has escaped?
8. How has Malatesta's attitude towards Inigo changed?
9. How does Inigo let Altriste down again in this section?
10. What does Alatriste do at the La Benitas?
This section contains 838 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)