|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10 and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the third chapter?
(a) Madrid at Night.
(b) Madrid Steel.
(c) The Streets of Madrid.
(d) Madrid, My Darling Madrid.
2. Whom does Inigo recognize as the traveler in this section?
(a) Don Quevedo.
(c) Luis de Alquezar.
3. What does the narrator hear fine ladies and gentlemen saying as they step out of the plaza?
(a) What a fine day.
(b) Get me a drink.
(c) Justice for the bulls.
(d) Fetch my coach.
4. In what war does Inigo say his father fought and died?
(a) The queen's war.
(b) The king's war.
(c) The Crimean war.
(d) The Boer war
5. Who, other than Alatriste, examines the church's exterior wall?
(a) De la Cruz'z youngest son.
(b) De Olivares.
(d) De la Cruz's eldest son.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Quevedo use the information he found about Alquezar?
2. How are offenses settled at the de la Vega gate?
3. What does the narrator say every thirteen year old wants to taste from the world?
4. What is the penalty for breaking into a convent?
5. Where does Inigo presume they are taking him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)