|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the narrator say the danger in life lies?
(a) In wandering into the unknown.
(b) In not knowing things.
(c) In admitting you know things.
(d) In not following your instincts.
2. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) The Neck and the Noose.
(b) The Case of the Missing Spanish Crown.
(c) The People's Needs.
(d) Spanish Moss.
3. How does Inigo describe the humming noise he hears?
(b) Ti-ri-tu, ta-ta.
4. What do the swarm of black clad men cry in the name of?
(a) The convent.
(b) The King.
(c) The Inquisition.
5. Which famous book did Louis Hurtado translate?
(a) Palmerin of England.
(b) The Pilgrim.
(c) Auto de Fe.
(d) Funny Bones.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do the men remark about Inigo's gall?
2. What is the title of the third chapter?
3. Where had the chief constable served as a soldier?
4. What happens to Inigo at the end of the chapter?
5. What is the penalty for breaking into a convent?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)