|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sor Josefa have a reputation at court for being?
(a) A disciplined woman.
(b) An atheist.
(c) A pious woman.
(d) A spoilt brat.
2. Which character does Inigo find mortally wounded?
(b) Luis de la Cruz.
(d) Vicente de la Cruz.
3. What does Vincente de la Cruz stand before the narrator holding?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A spear.
(c) A sword.
(d) A dagger.
4. What animal does the author compare to the pace the chief constable sets about his task?
(a) An ox.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A tortoise.
(d) A bull.
5. What does the narrator say the captain had cleaned during the night?
(a) His dagger.
(b) His pistols.
(c) His sword.
(d) His shoes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the narrator say the danger in life lies?
2. Why do the men remark about Inigo's gall?
3. How does Inigo describe the humming noise he hears?
4. To what does the narrator try to give a good kick, but with little success?
5. How had the woman found in the sedan chair been killed?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)