|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the penalty for breaking into a convent?
(b) Community service.
(c) Life in prison.
(d) A public stoning.
2. Complete the following line "Why should Greek be a tongue you..."?
3. Which character does the author say is a man of few words?
4. What is the title of Chapter 2?
(a) Spanish Moss.
(b) The Case of the Missing Spanish Crown.
(c) The People's Needs.
(d) The Neck and the Noose.
5. What weapon does Inigo take from Luis de la Cruz?
(a) His shield.
(b) His dagger.
(c) His pistol.
(d) His sword.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the constable more interested in than the murder?
2. What does Inigo tell Angelica he would give to save her?
3. What animal does the author compare to the pace the chief constable sets about his task?
4. To what does the narrator try to give a good kick, but with little success?
5. What does the narrator say the captain had cleaned during the night?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)