|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the tavern the narrator and his friends visit?
2. What animal does the author compare to the pace the chief constable sets about his task?
(a) A bull.
(b) A sheep.
(c) An ox.
(d) A tortoise.
3. Who scales the garden wall?
(b) De la Cruz.
4. What does the narrator say has quickened the constable and Diego's thirst?
(a) Bull running.
(b) The pretty women.
(c) The hot sun.
(d) Verbal sparring.
5. What language did Doego Alatriste have a taste in before he ran away?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what form are bull fights often celebrated?
2. Where does Inigo awaken?
3. Who found the chief constable his current position in the police force?
4. What is the name of the bridge Angelica's carriage passes over?
5. What does the narrator say the captain had cleaned during the night?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)