|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Vincente de la Cruz stand before the narrator holding?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A dagger.
(c) A spear.
(d) A sword.
2. What do the Domincans say is wrong with the de la Cruz family?
(a) There blood is impure.
(b) They have a head sickness.
(c) They are sexless.
(d) They are traitors.
3. Who, other than Luis de la Cruz, was killed by the Inquisition?
4. What is the name of the bridge Angelica's carriage passes over?
(a) Turk Bridge.
(b) Alquezar Bridge.
(c) Segovia Bridge.
(d) Triste Bridge.
5. Inigo insists that he comes from __________.
(a) An atheist family.
(b) A Muslim family.
(c) A Christian family.
(d) A communist family.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what war does Inigo say his father fought and died?
2. Where does Inigo awaken?
3. What is Quevedo staring vacantly at through the window?
4. In which country does a priest say Inigo's last name is most common?
5. What prayer does Inigo have to recite?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)