|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 4?
(a) The Fight.
(b) The Bang.
(c) The Injury.
(d) The Assault.
2. Who, other than Alatriste, examines the church's exterior wall?
(a) De la Cruz'z youngest son.
(b) De Olivares.
(d) De la Cruz's eldest son.
3. What is the name of the king of Spain?
(a) Carlos V.
(b) James I.
(c) David II.
(d) Philip IV.
4. What happens in San Gines Alley most nights?
(b) Sword fights.
(d) Business dealings.
5. What country does the narrator say despises Spain?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was following the de la Cruzes?
2. What is it always good to have a sense of before the dance?
3. Which famous book did Louis Hurtado translate?
4. Where does Inigo awaken?
5. Complete the following line "Why should Greek be a tongue you..."?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)