|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Roxana treated by Percy's son as he grows up?
(a) He ignores that she exists.
(b) He is haughty and disdainful towards her.
(c) He treats her with kindness and affection.
(d) He plays nasty tricks on her.
2. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
(b) Life stories.
3. What fraction is Roxana black?
4. What does Roxana worry about after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
(a) Her son being sold down river.
(b) Watching her son get bad treatment.
(c) Being separated from her son.
(d) Being sold down river.
5. What word does Twain use to describe the town in this book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who sees a woman in Tom's room one morning?
2. What is the name of the aunt of Tom not married to Judge Driscoll?
3. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
4. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
5. What does Percy's slave name her baby?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Roxana say when she meets with Tom in the haunted house?
2. What was David doing when he saw a strange sight in Tom's bedroom?
3. What strange sight does Wilson see in Tom's room one night?
4. What happens to Tom when Percy dies?
5. What makes Aunt Patsy something of a celebrity in the town?
6. How does Tom treat Chambers and Roxana as he grows up?
7. What does Tom do when he goes to college?
8. What does Wilson like to collect from the people in town?
9. Who is the most prominent person in Dawson's Landing?
10. Why does Roxana quit her job, and what horrible surprise greets her?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)