Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the most prominent person in Dawson's Landing?
2. Who lives with Judge Driscoll?
3. What happened to most of Judge Driscoll's nieces and nephews?
4. How does Wilson make a negative impression on the town?
5. What does Wilson decide to do when he sees that having a law practice will not be possible in the new town?
6. What does Wilson like to collect from the people in town?
7. What happens when some of Percy's slaves are accused of theft?
8. Why is Roxana not accused of being part of the theft?
9. What does Roxana become worried about after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
10. What is Roxana's first idea to deal with the worry she feels after the trial for the slaves?
11. What does Roxana notice when she dresses her son in Tom's clothes?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)