|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Roxana been living since she got back to Dawson's Landing?
(a) The church.
(b) The old planting shed.
(c) The boat docks.
(d) The haunted house.
2. What does Luigi intend to do after the Judge says horrible things about him on Election Day?
(a) Leave the town.
(b) Challenge him to a duel.
(c) Take him to court.
(d) Prove that the Judge was lying.
3. What has Wilson never been able to read much in his palm reading hobby?
(a) The past.
(b) The life line.
(c) The future.
(d) The romantic senses.
4. How does Wilson think Judge Driscoll's killer got out of the house without suspicion?
(a) The killer never left.
(b) The killer was a regular at the house.
(c) The killer for hours.
(d) The killer disguised.
5. Why was Judge Driscoll not aware of Tom's humiliation at the meeting?
(a) He was with a mistress.
(b) He was at a different meeting.
(c) He went to bed early.
(d) He was out of town.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roxana call her son?
2. What word does Twain use to describe the town in this book?
3. What else does Wilson reveal about the person he says killed Judge Driscoll?
4. What is a group in town trying to legalize?
5. How does Tom decide to handle his humiliation at the meeting?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)