|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who first told Tom about Roxana's escape?
(a) The farmer.
(b) The overseer.
(d) The steamboat owner.
2. What does Tom ask Wilson in order to embarrass him?
(a) What his wife has been up to.
(b) How his law practice is doing.
(c) How his half a dog is doing.
(d) Where his finger prints are kept.
3. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
(a) With protection.
(b) With disdain.
(c) With brotherly affection.
(d) With kindness.
4. What season is Election Day held in?
5. Who is the first person to discover the truth of Judge Driscoll's murderer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom tell his uncle he did not challenge Luigi to a duel?
2. Who notices what Roxana has done with the babies?
3. How much of her monthly salary does Roxana put in a bank account?
4. How many slaves come forward with information of who committed the crime?
5. Why does Tom promise to protect Roxana when she runs away?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)