|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 20-21 and Conclusion.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Wilson think killed Judge Driscoll?
(b) A bandit.
(c) The woman seen in Tom's room.
(d) One of the slaves.
2. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
(a) Childhood illnesses.
(b) Strange accidents.
(c) A robber.
(d) Allergic reactions.
3. What political office is Wilson told to run for?
4. How does Tom travel to St. Louis?
(a) Stage coach.
(d) Motor car.
5. What does Luigi intend to do after the Judge says horrible things about him on Election Day?
(a) Take him to court.
(b) Prove that the Judge was lying.
(c) Leave the town.
(d) Challenge him to a duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Aunt Patsy called by the town people?
2. How long has Aunt patsy gone without making money?
3. How does the slave boy save Tom's life?
4. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
5. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)