|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
2. Who is Wilson with when Tom tries to embarrass him?
(a) The twins.
(b) Sheriff Cooper.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
(d) Aunt Patsy.
3. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
(a) Sherriff Thompson.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Major Wilstead.
(d) Judge Driscoll.
4. Who does Tom tell about his thoughts about why Wilson's plan has not worked to catch the thief?
(a) Judge Driscoll.
(c) All of these.
(d) The constable.
5. Where do Tom and Roxana meet when she comes back to Dawson's Landing?
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The haunted house.
(c) The church.
(d) The cotton fields.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom tell his uncle he did not challenge Luigi to a duel?
2. What political office is Wilson told to run for?
3. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
4. What does Percy's slave name her baby?
5. Where was the Prince from who gave Angelo a gift?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)