|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the bank where Roxana places her money?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
2. What does Roxana dress her baby in when she gets worried after the trial?
(a) A girl's dress.
(b) Some rags.
(c) Tom's clothes.
(d) A suit.
3. What major difference between the twins is shown when they join the meeting for a group to legalize something in town?
(a) One likes public gatherings, and the other does not.
(b) One drinks, and the other does not.
(c) One likes to speak, and the other does not.
(d) One is a smoker, and the other is not.
4. What does Roxana do to help her son pay his debts?
(a) Allows herself to be sold as a slave.
(b) Gives him her precious ring.
(c) Gives him back her part of the inheritance.
(d) Sells her home.
5. Who does Tom tell about his thoughts about why Wilson's plan has not worked to catch the thief?
(b) All of these.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
(d) The constable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
2. Why does Wilson agree to represent the accused?
3. What does Roxana disguise herself as when she runs away after being sold?
4. Why does Roxana get all dressed up when she gets worried?
5. Where does Roxana go after helping her son pay his debts?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)