|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
(a) Judge Driscoll.
(b) Sherriff Thompson.
(c) Dr. Wilson.
(d) Major Wilstead.
2. Where are the ancestors of the most prominent man in town from?
(a) New York.
(b) Washington D.C.
3. Why is Roxana cleared of the crime that the Percy slaves were accused of?
(a) She was serving dinner.
(b) She was caring for the babies.
(c) She discovered religion.
(d) She is a woman.
4. How long does Roxana work on the steamboat?
(a) 5 years.
(b) 6 years.
(c) 7 years.
(d) 8 years.
5. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
(a) Judge Cooper.
(b) Sergeant Miller.
(c) David Wilson.
(d) Sheriff Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What college does Tom go to?
2. What does Aunt Patsy do to make extra money?
3. How much gambling debt has Tom incurred when he meets Roxana?
4. Why was Judge Driscoll not aware of Tom's humiliation at the meeting?
5. Who helps Roxana get back to Dawson's landing?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)