|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 12-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tom go to hoping for a sympathetic ear about his humiliation at the meeting?
(a) Aunt Pratt.
2. How long does Roxana work on the steamboat?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 5 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 years.
3. Who does Luigi get to represent him in court?
(a) Sheriff Cooper.
4. What is the name of the town in this book?
(a) Drew's Port.
(b) Dallin's River.
(c) Daniel's Creek.
(d) Dawson's Landing.
5. What does Aunt Patsy do to make extra money?
(a) Rents a room.
(b) Collects eggs.
(c) Sings at recitals.
(d) Sells bread.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tom hate that his uncle did not die in the duel?
2. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the people coming to stay with Aunt Patsy?
3. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
4. What does Wilson make a comment about that makes people think he is unintelligent?
5. How does Judge Driscoll think Tom should have handled his humiliation at the meeting?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)