|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roxana dress her baby in when she gets worried after the trial?
(a) Some rags.
(b) A girl's dress.
(c) Tom's clothes.
(d) A suit.
2. How does Tom grow up to be?
(a) Kind and unintelligent.
(b) Quiet and meek.
(c) Spoiled and selfish.
(d) Happy and content.
3. What ailment makes Roxana quit her job?
4. How much of her monthly salary does Roxana put in a bank account?
5. How does Tom get high debts?
(a) He buys on credit.
(b) He gives his money away.
(c) He write bad checks.
(d) He gambles.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slaves come forward with information of who committed the crime?
2. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
3. What college does Tom go to?
4. Why does Roxana get all dressed up when she gets worried?
5. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)