|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What elite society does Judge Driscoll belong to?
(a) The Society for Peace Among Men.
(b) The Society of Love and Discipline.
(c) The Society of Prominent Americans.
(d) The Society of Free Thinkers.
2. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
(a) A robber.
(b) Childhood illnesses.
(c) Strange accidents.
(d) Allergic reactions.
3. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
4. What is the name of the most prominent man in town's only surviving nephew?
5. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
(a) They think he is dumb.
(b) He is a stranger.
(c) He is half black.
(d) They are uncomfortable around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
2. Who takes the people visiting Aunt Patsy on a tour of the town?
3. Why was Percy's slave put in charge of raising his son?
4. What ailment makes Roxana quit her job?
5. What was the person doing when he saw a woman in Tom's room?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)