|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What elite society does Judge Driscoll belong to?
(a) The Society for Peace Among Men.
(b) The Society of Prominent Americans.
(c) The Society of Love and Discipline.
(d) The Society of Free Thinkers.
2. Where is Tom supposed to be when a woman is seen in his bedroom?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) St. Louis.
3. What is the name of the most prominent man in town's only surviving nephew?
4. How many times in the babies's first year of life does Wilson take samples from them?
(a) 6 times.
(b) 4 times.
(c) 3 times.
(d) 2 times.
5. How much gambling debt has Tom incurred when he meets Roxana?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judge Driscoll feel after meeting the people visiting Aunt Patsy?
2. What is the name of the aunt of Tom not married to Judge Driscoll?
3. What does Roxana call her son?
4. Who tells Roxana that Tom was briefly disinherited?
5. Who helps Roxana get back to Dawson's landing?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)