|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
(a) Judge Driscoll.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Major Wilstead.
(d) Sherriff Thompson.
2. What does Roxana call her son?
3. How does Tom get high debts?
(a) He gives his money away.
(b) He gambles.
(c) He write bad checks.
(d) He buys on credit.
4. Why was Percy's slave put in charge of raising his son?
(a) He knew she would care well for him.
(b) His wife was sick.
(c) He was afraid to get attached to the child.
(d) His wife had died.
5. How long has Aunt patsy gone without making money?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 4 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many slaves come forward with information of who committed the crime?
2. How does the Tom feel about the person who likes to protect him?
3. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
4. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
5. What part of Roxana's body is affected by her ailment?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)