|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tom and Roxana meet when she comes back to Dawson's Landing?
(a) The haunted house.
(b) The church.
(c) The cotton fields.
(d) The graveyard.
2. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
(a) Allergic reactions.
(b) Childhood illnesses.
(c) Strange accidents.
(d) A robber.
3. Where is Tom supposed to be when a woman is seen in his bedroom?
(a) St. Louis.
(d) Washington D.C.
4. What does Roxana dress her baby in when she gets worried after the trial?
(a) Tom's clothes.
(b) A girl's dress.
(c) Some rags.
(d) A suit.
5. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They think he is dumb.
(c) He is a stranger.
(d) He is half black.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
2. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
3. Why did the Judge once disinherit Tom from the Will?
4. Why does Roxana's baby not look like a slave?
5. Where is the bank where Roxana places her money?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)