|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river runs by the town in this book?
(a) The Snake River.
(b) The Green River.
(c) The Mississippi River.
(d) The Missouri River.
2. Who does Roxana hope will help her when she ends up penniless?
(a) Judge Driscoll.
(c) David Wilson.
3. What does Roxana first choose to do when she gets worried after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
(a) Run away.
(b) Sell the baby herself.
(c) Kill the baby.
(d) Switch the baby.
4. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
(a) David Wilson.
(b) Sergeant Miller.
(c) Judge Cooper.
(d) Sheriff Wilson.
5. How long has Aunt patsy gone without making money?
(a) 6 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 4 months.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the bank where Roxana places her money?
2. Where has Roxana been living since she got back to Dawson's Landing?
3. What do people do to cure their curiosity when Aunt Patsy has some visitors?
4. When does Tom agree to meet with Roxana?
5. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)