|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom get high debts?
(a) He buys on credit.
(b) He gambles.
(c) He gives his money away.
(d) He write bad checks.
2. How does the slave boy treat Tom as they grow up?
(a) With protection.
(b) With brotherly affection.
(c) With kindness.
(d) With disdain.
3. What is Roxana saving up money for?
(a) Her retirement.
(b) To buy her husband out of slavery.
(c) To buy a ticket to Canada.
(d) Her son.
4. How many slaves come forward with information of who committed the crime?
5. Why does Tom agree to meet with Roxana?
(a) She says she has information that will help with his debts.
(b) She says he owes it to her to talk to her.
(c) She says she has seen him down town.
(d) She says she knows something that will get him disinherited.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom grow up to be?
2. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
3. What does Wilson like to do with the babies every few months?
4. Why did the Judge once disinherit Tom from the Will?
5. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)