|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom agree to meet with Roxana?
(a) She says she has seen him down town.
(b) She says he owes it to her to talk to her.
(c) She says she has information that will help with his debts.
(d) She says she knows something that will get him disinherited.
2. What was the most prominent man in town never able to have?
(a) A wife.
(b) A slave.
(c) An education.
(d) A child.
3. What is the name of the aunt of Tom not married to Judge Driscoll?
(a) Aunt Pearson.
(b) Aunt Pert.
(c) Aunt Pratt.
(d) Aunt Parley.
4. What is David Wilson's occupation?
5. How much gambling debt has Tom incurred when he meets Roxana?
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
2. What does Tom say after his life has been saved?
3. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
4. What word does Twain use to describe the town in this book?
5. What makes Aunt Patsy something of a celebrity in the area?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)