|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Roxana that Tom was briefly disinherited?
(c) Judge Driscoll.
(d) Aunt Pratt.
2. What was the most prominent man in town never able to have?
(a) A wife.
(b) A slave.
(c) A child.
(d) An education.
3. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
(a) A place in the will.
(b) Half his allowance.
(c) Half of his inheritance.
(d) A room to stay in.
4. Who comes to stay with Aunt Patsy?
(a) Her nephews.
(b) Some cousins.
(c) Two singers.
(d) Some twin brothers.
5. When does Tom agree to meet with Roxana?
(a) During his lunch break.
(b) During church.
(c) In the early morning.
(d) Late at night.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
2. Why did the Judge once disinherit Tom from the Will?
3. Why does Roxana end up penniless when she quit her job?
4. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the people coming to stay with Aunt Patsy?
5. What does Percy threaten to do if the slaves do not admit who committed the crime?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)