|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 8-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the aunt of Tom not married to Judge Driscoll?
(a) Aunt Parley.
(b) Aunt Pert.
(c) Aunt Pearson.
(d) Aunt Pratt.
2. How much of her monthly salary does Roxana put in a bank account?
3. How is Roxana treated by Percy's son as he grows up?
(a) He treats her with kindness and affection.
(b) He plays nasty tricks on her.
(c) He is haughty and disdainful towards her.
(d) He ignores that she exists.
4. What is Aunt Patsy called by the town people?
(a) Widow Patsy.
(b) Widow Cooper.
(c) Miss Patty.
5. What does Wilson spend time learning about while he is out of work?
(a) Land levelling.
(b) Law statistics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes the people visiting Aunt Patsy on a tour of the town?
2. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
3. What does Roxana first choose to do when she gets worried after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
4. What was the person doing when he saw a woman in Tom's room?
5. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)