|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roxana realize when she dresses her baby after she gets worried?
(a) He looks like Tom.
(b) He doesn't seem like a slave.
(c) He could pass for a white baby.
(d) He deserves more from life.
2. How old is the slave boy when he is sold?
3. How is Roxana treated by Percy's son as he grows up?
(a) He ignores that she exists.
(b) He plays nasty tricks on her.
(c) He is haughty and disdainful towards her.
(d) He treats her with kindness and affection.
4. What does Roxana decide to do after changing her mind about what to do about her worries?
(a) Run away.
(b) Kill the baby.
(c) Sell the baby.
(d) Switch the babies.
5. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
(a) With brotherly affection.
(b) With protection.
(c) With kindness.
(d) With disdain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Percy's slave put in charge of raising his son?
2. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
3. What does Percy threaten to do if the slaves do not admit who committed the crime?
4. How does the slave boy grow up to be?
5. How is Roxana treated by Tom as he grows up?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)