|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the ancestors of the most prominent man in town from?
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) New York.
2. What does Percy's slave name her baby?
(c) Van Gogh.
3. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
(a) His sister.
(b) His brother.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His nephew.
4. What does Roxana call her son?
5. Who is the slave boy sold to?
(a) David Wilson.
(c) A steam boat manager.
(d) Judge Driscoll.
Short Answer Questions
1. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
2. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
3. Who notices what Roxana has done with the babies?
4. What is the name of Percy's slave?
5. How is Roxana treated by Percy's son as he grows up?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)