|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Roxana treated by Tom as he grows up?
(a) He is haughty and disdainful towards her.
(b) He plays nasty tricks on her.
(c) He treats her with kindness and affection.
(d) He ignores that she exists.
2. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
(a) With brotherly affection.
(b) With protection.
(c) With kindness.
(d) With disdain.
3. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His brother.
4. What is David Wilson's occupation?
5. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
(a) She is given her freedom.
(b) She is sold Down River.
(c) She is traded at auction.
(d) She is sold to a steam boat manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Roxana cleared of the crime that the Percy slaves were accused of?
2. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
3. What is the name of the most prominent man in town's only surviving nephew?
4. How old is the slave boy when he is sold?
5. What does Roxana dress her baby in when she gets worried after the trial?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)