|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3-4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson make a comment about that makes people think he is unintelligent?
(a) Mixing breeds of cats.
(b) Flying in the clouds.
(c) Owning half a dog.
(d) Sailing on the river.
2. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
(b) Life stories.
3. What word does Twain use to describe the town in this book?
4. How does the Tom feel about the person who likes to protect him?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) He doesn't know him.
(d) He hates him.
5. What does Percy threaten to do if the slaves do not admit who committed the crime?
(a) Put them in prison.
(b) Sell them to a plantation.
(c) Sell them down river.
(d) Put them on a steam boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the slave boy treat Tom as they grow up?
2. How is Roxana treated by Tom as he grows up?
3. What does Percy's slave name her baby?
4. How does the Tom treat the slave boy as they grow up?
5. What is the name of the most prominent man in town's only surviving nephew?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)