|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-19.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the Judge once disinherit Tom from the Will?
(a) He quit college.
(b) He was accused of harassing a woman.
(c) He was caught gambling.
(d) He was rude to his aunt.
2. What is the name of the aunt of Tom not married to Judge Driscoll?
(a) Aunt Pert.
(b) Aunt Parley.
(c) Aunt Pratt.
(d) Aunt Pearson.
3. Where does Tom tell his uncle he was when he heard about what the twins were?
(b) Aunt Patsy's house.
(c) The meeting.
(d) Wilson's house.
4. Why do Tom's friends not notice the change in his attitude after he learns the truth of his birth?
(a) He has always been distant and unpleasant.
(b) They ignore all of his unkind words.
(c) They do not spend much time around him.
(d) He has other reasons for being upset.
5. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
(a) His nephew.
(b) His sister.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roxana realize when she dresses her baby after she gets worried?
2. What season is Election Day held in?
3. What do people do to cure their curiosity when Aunt Patsy has some visitors?
4. How does Tom grow up to be?
5. Where does Tom meet with Roxana after she was sold?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)