|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times in the babies's first year of life does Wilson take samples from them?
(a) 6 times.
(b) 3 times.
(c) 2 times.
(d) 4 times.
2. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
(a) His sister.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His nephew.
(d) His brother.
3. What fraction is Roxana black?
4. What does Roxana worry about after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
(a) Being sold down river.
(b) Being separated from her son.
(c) Watching her son get bad treatment.
(d) Her son being sold down river.
5. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
(a) Sergeant Miller.
(b) Sheriff Wilson.
(c) Judge Cooper.
(d) David Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river runs by the town in this book?
2. Where does Wilson keep all the samples he collects?
3. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
4. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
5. What word does Twain use to describe the town in this book?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)