|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
(a) They are uncomfortable around him.
(b) They think he is dumb.
(c) He is half black.
(d) He is a stranger.
2. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
3. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
(a) They don't have children.
(b) They don't know about his stealing.
(c) They fear him.
(d) They feel sorry for his loss.
4. What fraction is Roxana black?
5. What is the name of the most prominent man in town's only surviving nephew?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the slave boy grow up to be?
2. Where does Wilson keep all the samples he collects?
3. What is the name of the town in this book?
4. How long has Aunt patsy gone without making money?
5. How does Tom get high debts?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)