|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT a name of one of the people coming to stay with Aunt Patsy?
2. Where are the ancestors of the most prominent man in town from?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) New York.
3. Why does Roxana get all dressed up when she gets worried?
(a) She wants to show her baby she cares.
(b) She doesn't want to be recognized.
(c) She wants to die looking nice.
(d) She wants to appear to be a white woman.
4. Which of the following town members belongs to the elite Society that the Judge is involved in?
(a) Sheriff Wilson.
(b) Sergeant Miller.
(c) David Wilson.
(d) Judge Cooper.
5. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
(a) He is a stranger.
(b) He is half black.
(c) They think he is dumb.
(d) They are uncomfortable around him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times in the babies's first year of life does Wilson take samples from them?
2. What does Roxana decide to do after changing her mind about what to do about her worries?
3. What elite society does Judge Driscoll belong to?
4. Who takes the people visiting Aunt Patsy on a tour of the town?
5. What does Roxana realize when she dresses her baby after she gets worried?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)