|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Roxana treated by Percy's son as he grows up?
(a) He is haughty and disdainful towards her.
(b) He ignores that she exists.
(c) He plays nasty tricks on her.
(d) He treats her with kindness and affection.
2. How many slaves come forward with information of who committed the crime?
3. What does Aunt Patsy do to make extra money?
(a) Sings at recitals.
(b) Collects eggs.
(c) Rents a room.
(d) Sells bread.
4. Who notices what Roxana has done with the babies?
(c) Judge Driscoll.
5. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
(a) They don't have children.
(b) They don't know about his stealing.
(c) They fear him.
(d) They feel sorry for his loss.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Wilson like to do with the babies every few months?
2. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
3. What makes Aunt Patsy something of a celebrity in the area?
4. What was the most prominent man in town never able to have?
5. What do people do to cure their curiosity when Aunt Patsy has some visitors?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)