|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
(a) She is traded at auction.
(b) She is given her freedom.
(c) She is sold Down River.
(d) She is sold to a steam boat manager.
2. How does the slave boy grow up to be?
(a) Quiet and meek.
(b) Happy and content.
(c) Spoiled and selfish.
(d) Kind and unintelligent.
3. What was the most prominent man in town never able to have?
(a) A slave.
(b) An education.
(c) A wife.
(d) A child.
4. What killed most of the most prominent man in town's nieces and nephews?
(a) Allergic reactions.
(b) A robber.
(c) Strange accidents.
(d) Childhood illnesses.
5. What does Percy threaten to do if the slaves do not admit who committed the crime?
(a) Sell them to a plantation.
(b) Put them on a steam boat.
(c) Sell them down river.
(d) Put them in prison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roxana get all dressed up when she gets worried?
2. What does Roxana worry about after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
3. Who is the slave boy sold to?
4. Who notices what Roxana has done with the babies?
5. Who comes to stay with Aunt Patsy?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)