|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who becomes close friends with the people visiting Aunt Patsy?
(a) Sheriff Wilson.
(b) David Wilson.
2. Who is the most prominent man in the town?
(a) Sherriff Thompson.
(b) Dr. Wilson.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
(d) Major Wilstead.
3. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
(a) He is a stranger.
(b) He is half black.
(c) They are uncomfortable around him.
(d) They think he is dumb.
4. Who comes to stay with Aunt Patsy?
(a) Some twin brothers.
(b) Her nephews.
(c) Some cousins.
(d) Two singers.
5. What do people do to cure their curiosity when Aunt Patsy has some visitors?
(a) They ask Aunt Patsy about them.
(b) They hold a party for them.
(c) They send Judge Driscoll to learn about them.
(d) They go to visit them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
2. What elite society does Judge Driscoll belong to?
3. What does Roxana call her son?
4. What does Wilson make a comment about that makes people think he is unintelligent?
5. What river runs by the town in this book?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)