|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Roxana when Percy dies?
(a) She is sold to a steam boat manager.
(b) She is sold Down River.
(c) She is traded at auction.
(d) She is given her freedom.
2. What is David Wilson's occupation?
3. Where has Roxana been living since she got back to Dawson's Landing?
(a) The haunted house.
(b) The church.
(c) The boat docks.
(d) The old planting shed.
4. Why is Roxana cleared of the crime that the Percy slaves were accused of?
(a) She is a woman.
(b) She was caring for the babies.
(c) She was serving dinner.
(d) She discovered religion.
5. Who becomes close friends with the people visiting Aunt Patsy?
(c) David Wilson.
(d) Sheriff Wilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What elite society does Judge Driscoll belong to?
2. How long has Aunt patsy gone without making money?
3. Why did Luigi kill a man?
4. How does Tom go about paying his debts?
5. What was the most prominent man in town never able to have?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)