|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Wilson say is found in people's hair?
(c) Life stories.
2. What does Wilson like to do with the babies every few months?
(a) Take blood samples.
(b) Take their fingerprints.
(c) Collect hair samples.
(d) Play pretend with them.
3. Who is the slave boy sold to?
(b) A steam boat manager.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
(d) David Wilson.
4. What does Roxana worry about after the trial for the slaves involved in the theft?
(a) Watching her son get bad treatment.
(b) Being sold down river.
(c) Her son being sold down river.
(d) Being separated from her son.
5. Why is Roxana cleared of the crime that the Percy slaves were accused of?
(a) She was caring for the babies.
(b) She is a woman.
(c) She was serving dinner.
(d) She discovered religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roxana's baby not look like a slave?
2. Where is the bank where Roxana places her money?
3. Why do Tom's friends not notice the change in his attitude after he learns the truth of his birth?
4. Who lives with the most prominent man in town?
5. Who notices what Roxana has done with the babies?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)