|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
(a) A place in the will.
(b) Half his allowance.
(c) Half of his inheritance.
(d) A room to stay in.
2. Who tells Roxana that Tom was briefly disinherited?
(a) Aunt Pratt.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
3. What is Roxana saving up money for?
(a) To buy her husband out of slavery.
(b) To buy a ticket to Canada.
(c) Her retirement.
(d) Her son.
4. What ailment makes Roxana quit her job?
5. What are some of Percy's slaves accused of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Judge Driscoll feel after meeting the people visiting Aunt Patsy?
2. What does Percy threaten to do if the slaves do not admit who committed the crime?
3. How much gambling debt has Tom incurred when he meets Roxana?
4. How does Tom grow up to be?
5. What does Wilson like to do with the babies every few months?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)