|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Tom's aunts treat him the way they do?
(a) They don't have children.
(b) They fear him.
(c) They don't know about his stealing.
(d) They feel sorry for his loss.
2. Who is Wilson with when Tom tries to embarrass him?
(a) The twins.
(b) Sheriff Cooper.
(c) Aunt Patsy.
(d) Judge Driscoll.
3. What does Roxana call her son?
4. What does Tom offer to Roxana to get her to keep quiet?
(a) A room to stay in.
(b) A place in the will.
(c) Half of his inheritance.
(d) Half his allowance.
5. What is a group in town trying to legalize?
(d) Cough syrup.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Roxana get all dressed up when she gets worried?
2. When does Tom agree to meet with Roxana?
3. What does Wilson like to do with the babies every few months?
4. Why is Wilson unable to get good clients in the new town?
5. Where is the bank where Roxana places her money?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)