|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tom tell his uncle he did not challenge Luigi to a duel?
(a) He was afraid to face a murderer.
(b) He has no training with a gun.
(c) He did not want his aunts to mourn.
(d) He wanted to be peaceable.
2. Why do some people continue to put up with Tom while he is nasty to them?
(a) He has money.
(b) His uncle is important.
(c) His aunt is well liked.
(d) He is a good fighter.
3. How does Tom go about paying his debts?
(a) He steals from his neighbors.
(b) He gets a job.
(c) He asks his aunt for the money.
(d) He writes checks in his uncle's name.
4. Who becomes close friends with the people visiting Aunt Patsy?
(a) Sheriff Wilson.
(c) David Wilson.
5. What does Tom ask Wilson in order to embarrass him?
(a) How his half a dog is doing.
(b) Where his finger prints are kept.
(c) How his law practice is doing.
(d) What his wife has been up to.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Tom's friends not notice the change in his attitude after he learns the truth of his birth?
2. Where was the Prince from who gave Angelo a gift?
3. Who is Wilson with when Tom tries to embarrass him?
4. How many people come to stay with Aunt Patsy?
5. What do people do to cure their curiosity when Aunt Patsy has some visitors?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)