|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15-16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tom dress when he commits crimes?
(a) Like his uncle.
(b) Like a woman.
(c) Like a slave.
(d) Like a scholar.
2. What has Wilson never been able to read much in his palm reading hobby?
(a) The future.
(b) The romantic senses.
(c) The life line.
(d) The past.
3. What was the person doing when he saw a woman in Tom's room?
(a) Going to see the twins.
(b) Riding their horse.
(c) Collecting finger prints.
(d) Heading to the bar.
4. Who does Tom tell about his thoughts about why Wilson's plan has not worked to catch the thief?
(a) The constable.
(b) All of these.
(c) Judge Driscoll.
5. How long does Wilson wait for the thief to be caught?
(a) 6 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 5 days.
(d) 1 week.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was the Prince from who gave Angelo a gift?
2. Where are the people from who come to stay with Aunt Patsy?
3. What college does Tom go to?
4. When does Judge Driscoll decide to tell the town what Tom has told him about the twins?
5. Why do some people continue to put up with Tom while he is nasty to them?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)