Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Two Testaments
1. The narrator of the story Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung is a ______ year old man explaining rock and roll history to his grandchildren.
2. The narrator begins the story by talking about how great the music was in the year ______, particularly the Yardbirds.
3. The Yardbirds were a British Band that launched the musical careers of all of the following guitarists except ______.
4. The old man tells his grandchildren that by the end of the 1960s, the Yardbirds had transformed into the band ______.
5. The old man also tells his grandchildren that _____ was assassinated at a show in 1973 - two years after the article was written.
6. Bangs bemoans the turn popular music took towards _______...
This section contains 3,593 words|
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)