|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creemwork—Frauds, Failures, and Fantasies Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old man also tells his grandchildren that _____ was assassinated at a show in 1973 - two years after the article was written.
(a) Eric Clapton.
(b) Jimmy Hendrix.
(c) Jimmy Page
(d) Jeff Beck.
2. Bangs finds the lyrics on Jethro Tull's new album "Thick as a _____" to be self -righteous.
3. Van Morrison's second album was released in _____ and Bangs reports that it became a source of hope for him.
4. Bangs was at first offended by the Guess Who's most famous song "______ Woman" but then realized that their willingness to offend the audience is what made them great.
5. Bangs describes the fact that Iggy Pop transitioned from an imitation of______ on the last album to a more refined and unique form.
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Lou Reed.
(d) Robert Plant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bangs shows his distaste for Bowie's concert by comparing it to a ______ show with black people for props.
2. Bangs also claims that the Troggs got their name from a group of ______ youth who were living in caves at the time of the band's formation.
3. Bangs suggests in "Kraftwerkfeature" that the natural progression of rock and roll is to turn over to ________.
4. Bangs argues that _____ 's antics helped to break down the wall between the musician and the listener.
5. In the essay "The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living and Became Mixed-up ______", Bangs complains that television stations do not play enough horror films.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)