|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creemwork—Frauds, Failures, and Fantasies Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bangs asserts that the live music sounds similar to the studio music except there are long and pointless ______.
(b) Crowd singing sections.
(c) Introductions to each song.
2. In his writing, Bangs fantasizes about murdering ______ because he is so self-absorbed.
(a) James Taylor.
(b) Bob Dylan.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) Reg Presley.
3. When the confrontation escalates, Bangs is arrested by a tenant in the building and charged with _____.
(b) Breaking and Entering.
(c) Drunk and Disorderly conduct.
4. In Bangs' review of the Stooges second album, he talks about the "relentlessly driving" _____, which is in the first half of the album.
(a) L.A. Blues.
(b) Fun House.
(c) Rolling Stone.
(d) T.V. Eye.
5. The worst examples of bands that treat their fans poorly Bangs refers to as ______, with James Taylor as the lead person in the group.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bangs concludes the essay by suggesting that ______ are making jokes to their listeners that play off all of their darkest fears and fantasies.
2. Bangs describes another band, _____, that was able to step into using a freestyle approach partly due to the fact that barely knew how to play their instruments.
3. Bangs suggested that rock bands had become pretentious and therefore deserved to get pied in the face like ______.
4. ______ is the singer of the Velvet Underground, the band that Bangs suggested was able to use a free style method.
5. Other critics said of Iggy Pop and the band that the stage show was juvenile and they were musically ______.
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)