|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creemwork—Frauds, Failures, and Fantasies Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Van Morrison's second album was released in _____ and Bangs reports that it became a source of hope for him.
2. In the article "Jethro Tull in ______" Bangs describes how the band has managed to become popular without the benefit of a radio single.
3. Bangs suggested that rock bands had become pretentious and therefore deserved to get pied in the face like ______.
(a) Iggy Pop.
(b) Alice Cooper.
(c) Jimmy Page.
(d) Eric Clapton.
4. Bangs suggests that the music of ______ was a natural reaction to the chaos of the late 1960s.
(a) The Stooges.
(b) The Yardbirds.
(c) The Animals.
(d) The Black Crows.
5. Bands describes some of his adolescent ______ exploits as a form of tribute to the power of the Troggs' music.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bangs admires the Troggs for making innocent _____ songs as well as incredibly sexual music.
2. The ______ seize the television stations and play all manner of different content, and one station in LA tries to play every movie ever made.
3. In "Black _____ Arkansas: Keep the Faith", Bangs admits that he like the band's album when he first heard it.
4. Bangs suggests that _____ is a dangerous thing because it makes people vulnerable to the universal pain of life.
5. Bangs is using a deception because none of these other Count Five albums existed, and he was comparing himself to a ______ critic.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)