|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Creemwork—Frauds, Failures, and Fantasies Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bangs asserts that the live music sounds similar to the studio music except there are long and pointless ______.
(b) Introductions to each song.
(d) Crowd singing sections.
2. Bangs felt that the Baby Boomer generation was ______, believing their every act was of great importance.
3. In "Chicago at Carnegie Hall, Volumes I,II, III, & IV", Bangs mocks the album as being better as pieces of _____ than a work of music.
(c) Scrap metal.
4. Bangs believes that the Godz third album ________ is a complete descent into acid-rock cliches.
(a) The Third Testament.
(b) The Old Testament.
(c) The Third Eye.
(d) The Final Testament.
5. In "Black _____ Arkansas: Keep the Faith", Bangs admits that he like the band's album when he first heard it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the article "Jethro Tull in ______" Bangs describes how the band has managed to become popular without the benefit of a radio single.
2. Bangs admires the Troggs for making innocent _____ songs as well as incredibly sexual music.
3. In his write up of the song _____, Bangs fantasizes about the lead singer, Reg Presley, living out the lyrics.
4. Although the essay begins by talking about the _______, the narrator changes the subject to a group called Count Five.
5. Rock crowds had become convinced that bands were supposed to be objects of ______.
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)