|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Unpublishable Part One.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In his essay about the death of Peter Laughner, Bangs describes his friendship with Peter, who was a rock musician and a ______.
2. In his write up of the song _____, Bangs fantasizes about the lead singer, Reg Presley, living out the lyrics.
(b) I Just Sing.
(c) Wild Thing.
3. Bangs reviewed the group Sham 69, a British punk band whose fans were known to be ______.
4. Bangs had written earlier about the Troggs and suggested that they were a ______ band.
5. The song _______ is listed on the first half of the Stooges second album which Bangs describes as the better half of the album.
(a) Carburetor Dung.
(b) L.A. Blues.
(c) Velvet Underground.
(d) T.V. Eye.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his writing, Bangs fantasizes about murdering ______ because he is so self-absorbed.
2. Bangs concludes the article suggesting that everyone likes Lou Reed's ______ music.
3. In writing about the value of old horror movies, Bangs suggests that _____ is just a restriction mean to keep people from enjoying themselves.
4. Clark believes that the current generation are very ______ despite their claims towards originality.
5. Bangs suggests that in America, ______ was often one of the only things that ever united the races.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)