|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Slaying the Children, Burying the Dead, Signs of Life Part Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the essay "The White Noise Supremacists", Bangs tackles the subject of ______ in punk music.
2. Bangs felt that the Baby Boomer generation was ______, believing their every act was of great importance.
3. "Growing Up True is Hard to Do" is a review of Bob Seger's album ______.
(a) Stranger in Town.
(b) New Year's Eve.
(c) L.A. Blues.
(d) Blank Generation.
4. Bangs describes punk as being music that is about renouncing ______ and being different.
5. Bangs reports that most of his New Year's Eve experiences involve all of the following except ______.
(d) Sexual frustration.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bangs hears the album ______ at a dinner party and it leads to him and others harassing people at a Masons function.
2. Bangs had written earlier about the Troggs and suggested that they were a ______ band.
3. The band known as the Troggs derived their name from the word ______ which means "cavemen".
4. Bangs praises the song ______ because he believes it reflects a democratic sexual relationship where the man is concerned with giving the woman an orgasm.
5. Bangs also claims that the Troggs got their name from a group of ______ youth who were living in caves at the time of the band's formation.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)