1. The narrator of the story Psychotic Reactions and Carburetor Dung is a ______ year old man explaining rock and roll history to his grandchildren.
2. The narrator begins the story by talking about how great the music was in the year ______, particularly the Yardbirds.
3. The Yardbirds were a British Band that launched the musical careers of all of the following guitarists except ______.
(a) Neil Young.
(b) Jeff Beck.
(c) Eric Clapton.
(d) Jimmy Page.
4. The old man tells his grandchildren that by the end of the 1960s, the Yardbirds had transformed into the band ______.
(a) Rolling Stones.
(b) Fleetwood Mac.
(c) Pink Floyd.
(d) Led Zeppelin.
5. The old man also tells his grandchildren that _____ was assassinated at a show in 1973 - two years after the article was written.
(a) Jimmy Hendrix.
(b) Jimmy Page
(c) Jeff Beck.
(d) Eric Clapton.
This section contains 4,444 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)